+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

Apr 8, 2019
----------
Our listening answers are 100% identical!
40) I chose beauty
for that phone number I wrote 5 three times ...xxxx 555 xxx
--------------
My reading though:
Question 1: FALSE
19: Complaints

and for SHOPPERS I CHOICE the paragraph in the SECOND PAGE
For potentinal tracking I chose H ( final paragraph)
NEVER CHOSE A

So we have 2-3 different answers.
-----------
My letter: Informal/friendly
Dear XXXX

Hope to see you soon!
------------
Good Luck!

by the way ,...
-----
(Not sure what was the 5th question)

Answer is something like "leila friends were having similar interest"

Reactions: bekayy

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
25-good quality
26-easy to clean
27-use as formal
28-fashionable
29-not well made (trainers -costs fortune but falling apart soon )
30. Reasonably priced
There for 6 in total . 25 was boots - made of good material. Do you remember if 26 was (B)? I have written B but I don’t remember what was it

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
I think I'm pretty certain. Option A is that the information is easy and clear Although the information is easy to find on the shoe company's website, she doesn't say its clear. Rather she says its technical (to me that means it's not clear even though it was easy to find). She then proceeds to state that the information is relevant to their study. For A to have been the answer the information has to be both easy and clear. So, I THINK it's C.
my goodness! I also heard sth similar, that's why chose C, but was vaguely sure about the answer. Thanks for clearing my confusion. BTW, in 25-30 questions, the summary should have been out in the last section, am I right? and there was additional question (which I don't remember), but for that I chose put it in diffferent section.

bekayy

Apr 8, 2019
I also wrote Orders as it was said time to complete
For the question, about calculating in section too, wasn't it calculating sales from customers, I think the answer may be complaints or sales.

Also, for the question on leila, the 3rd one...I think the answer is she likes getting on the bus for tours around the coast area.

bekayy

Apr 8, 2019
I guess orders was one answer (don’t remember exactly)
But complaints was also an answer above calls... it was customer complaints
I am thinking it is also sales from clients. I guess the answer is sales or complaints

Last edited:

peddireddy

Oct 15, 2018
Hi friend, many thanks, is that Wind Surfing Or Wind Sailing?
1. FALSE - SECOND HAND, receive at the purchase time - NO !! DEPENDS! ---- Not GIven
2. FALSE - ( The person is responsible for blue ...... - NO THE SELLER IS RESPONSIBLE)
3 . TRUE
4. NOT GIVEN ( second hand take ...longer wait... WE DON'T KNOW!) ---- In the last paragraph , its mentioned that it takes 2-3 weeks to receive registration which means that they receive them in less time which might me false