+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
We should get 447-50 points? And then, how long it normally takes to get invited ?
For the last tree draws Cut off was 457, 454 and 451 ( this time). So if it doesn’t come down we might have to wait in the pool even after we get 8777. I am not sure about u all but with age my score would be 444 after getting 8777, coz it was my bday last month and I lost 5 more points ;)

harrysandh9

Apr 6, 2019
I don’t remember my options for map questions but I am sure they were correct
Q21 -24 ( A, B, C,A) 25 - boots - good quality leather coat - colour, women shirt - not made good, skirt - reasonable.
lift answer was the one that was written in circle.......do u remember that?

Defender90

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
For the last tree draws Cut off was 457, 454 and 451 ( this time). So if it doesn’t come down we might have to wait in the pool even after we get 8777. I am not sure about u all but with age my score would be 444 after getting 8777, coz it was my bday last month and I lost 5 more points ;)
Horrible news

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
most of my listening and reading answers are right i guess, but I think because of writing I might have to give ielts again. It's always because of writing. And luckily listening section this time was not that tricky.

harrysandh9

Apr 6, 2019
Inwrote the circle one as lift entrance, in the lower left corner
i marked the same but not sure whether it is correct or not?.....i just heard they said ...next to ___(didn't remember the name of block) area and further in recording some reference to entrance was also given so thought that it might be the ans.
my 2 answers are already wrong till now.........Q) 25-30 not able to recall what i marked.

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
you sure about that? Because I also chose c, relevant to their case, but was wondering if my answer is wrong.
I think I'm pretty certain. Option A is that the information is easy and clear Although the information is easy to find on the shoe company's website, she doesn't say its clear. Rather she says its technical (to me that means it's not clear even though it was easy to find). She then proceeds to state that the information is relevant to their study. For A to have been the answer the information has to be both easy and clear. So, I THINK it's C.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuad124