+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6 April 2019(General Training only): Let’s connect here guys

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
hey..do we got the same question on the same day in different countries? like if exam is on 6th in new zealand and on 6th in India as well..writing task 2 gt will be same in both countries on same day?
They are clever than us , yes the exam in new Zealand and Australia is same but different from India .same goes for Canada and usa

Reactions: neha3008

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Domestic use - g ( correct)
Workplace ( correct)
I don’t think I have selected B paragraph on par section and withdraw- recall defective orders in para F ( as per me)
Yh I initially I thought same as u, but after going through them 3-4 times , I found these ones correct

peddireddy

Oct 15, 2018
Thursday
Radio
Sleeping bag
Passport
Lossely
Sight gate

11.A.. Take a lesson
12.A.. Take a lesson
13.C.. Conservation
14.B.. Teach

Leila loved elephant washing -- this wasoves riding, as she said that she didn't kike much in washing them
Go on beaches with friends
Leila learned a lot of thing.. Option b
Leila was sick at first

Function
Directions
Conversation
Training
Technology
Trumphlet.. I did wrong in spelling may be

I did terrible in writing though. It's my 14th attempt. I pray to God so that I can change my mind and stop dreaming about migration. I squandered my hard earned money for fucking ielts.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
first i wrote wind surfing course then i changed it into swimming course

losfely oy lossely?
audio was like L O S S E L Y If it was double S then why she said S twice...i wrote it L O S F E L Y (sound of s and f is almost same when we try to speak them.together)
still not sure!!
I don't remember . Maybe It was losfely ... i'm sure we have wrriten the correct answer.
WIND SURFING was the correct answer

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Yh I initially I thought same as u, but after going through them 3-4 times , I found these ones correct
You must have remembered in B , writers discussed technologies and soon tags would be available in all stores

Question was -research into standardisation of rfid or whatever

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
28.B(soon it will be available in all stores)
Withdraw one -was H (track products and items )
Domestic use -G
17.look around _____workplace not workforce
1.false (as either it may come with car or u have to get it )always given was in the question
Yeah I'm agree with Ash, but I chose H for the Withdraw ---> Track and chose the paragraph in the page 2 ( second i guess) for SHOPPER applicaiton - Never selected paragraph A
-----------
Domestic use G -----> fridge and .........
----------

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019
They are clever than us , yes the exam in new Zealand and Australia is same but different from India .same goes for Canada and usa
struggling to get 7 in writing..gone through ielts liz and ielts advantage paid lessons but all went in vain. sorry for asking silly questions!

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
A REFERENCE to research into standradisation =========> first paragraph, second page . in one sentence, it was mentioned that a university or institute has done something to solve this problems

Reactions: Ash-20

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Are u sure? Social and technical aspect ?? :(
By the way...
your reading answer should have been WORKPLACE not workforce - I'm sure you wrote the correct one!

Electric Key Card ---- was the correct answer for reading -- Up to 3 words!

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Thursday
Radio
Sleeping bag
Passport
Lossely
Sight gate

11.A.. Take a lesson
12.A.. Take a lesson
13.C.. Conservation
14.B.. Teach

Leila loved elephant washing
Go on beaches with friends
Leila learned a lot of thing.. Option b
Leila was sick at first

Function
Directions
Conversation
Training
Technology
Trumphlet.. I did wrong in spelling may be

I did terrible in writing though. It's my 14th attempt. I pray to God so that I can change my mind and stop dreaming about migration. I squandered my hard earned money for fucking ielts.
Mine was different!!!
11.B.. Learn Skill
12.B.. Learn Skill
13.A.. Teach others
14.C.. Conservation
15. A Teach
----------
would someone please clarify this