+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 5.5 Band Still got admission Is There will be any Problem in visa???

Jun 21, 2012
I have overall 5.5 band in Ielts. listening5, reading5.5, speaking 6, writing 6
Still i got admission and offer letter. In this month i have apply for visa fulfilling all other requirements excluding my IELTS certificate because i was worried that it is too minimum than requirement. Now my visa is refused. Can someone suggest me that is IELTS is must for visa or not?
One of the my refusing point is that to satify that you will leave canada after completing your study?
how will i prove it??

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Abdur Rehman Concordia said:
Still i got admission and offer letter. In this month i have apply for visa fulfilling all other requirements excluding my IELTS certificate because i was worried that it is too minimum than requirement. Now my visa is refused. Can someone suggest me that is IELTS is must for visa or not?
One of the my refusing point is that to satify that you will leave canada after completing your study?
how will i prove it??
1. Your IELTS score is pretty low. If your Letter of Acceptance (LOA) doesn't have the condition of IELTS then you should not send this IELTS score to CHC Islamabad. It will not add value to your file rather it will create negative impression.

2. IELTS is not required for Pakistani applicants (so far)

3. I previously told you that you can show home ties in order to answer this question of leaving Canada. If you show that you are settled in your home country and you have settled family and property in your country for which you will return then this would solve highlighted issue.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Which college/university gave you admission and what is your course?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
how will i prove it??
CAN you please tell me that when you applied and what is refusal date? and what was the reason for ur rejection?

Jun 21, 2012
I have got admission in Concordia university Quebec canada.
you told me to show ties to your hometown but how can i prove it i mean which documents are needed to submit with visa application.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how will i prove it??
hi,
1-If you got admission without IELTS then don't attach this.......its bad impression to VO that you are going to university for higher education and your IETLS result is so bad......2nd IELTS is not required for Visa in CHC ISB......so leave it.
2-the document which are necessary for home ties are bellow.

1-proof of your business/partnership or proof or that you have a job offer at your home town on the degree/diploma which for you are going to Canada
2-proof of that you have property/home/....in your hom town and you will leave Canada for this....... for this you have to show your property evolution documents with notarized
3-your family registration certificate(FRC) in which you will show that you have a huge family here and you can't leave your family for Canada........ :p

hope you will find your question here.

Jun 21, 2012
MY rejection point are
1)I have not sufficient funds resources for tuition, Even I have showed 4 month statement of 51 lakhs rupees which almost cover my stay expenses and tuition fee for two year I have also show 2month statement of my another personal acount of rupees 80 lakhs.
2)i have not satisfied him that i will leave canada after completing study.
Both of my bank acounts are my personal acount on my name Is this is advantage or distadvantage???
Can you guys give me some solid solutions for these reasons.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Did you show the source of your income?

Jun 21, 2012
Not at all. I havn't show any source of income.
Actually the business we are doing is private having no NTN number and not registered in chamber of commerce then how will i satisfy them in this situation?

sakib19862002

Oct 14, 2012
Re: IELTS 6.0 Band Still got admission Is There will be any Problem in visa???

question 1: I am from Bangladesh. I have IELTS 6.0 Band with speaking:7,listening:6,writing:5.5,reading:6.0 Still got admission I graduated from external program offered by university of Greenwich UK and I studied in English medium school all through my life.will there be any Problem in visa.

question 2: what are the documents needed for sponsorship and how much CAD do I have to show ?

please please reply ASAP

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Re: IELTS 6.0 Band Still got admission Is There will be any Problem in visa???

sakib19862002 said:
question 1: I am from Bangladesh. I have IELTS 6.0 Band with speaking:7,listening:6,writing:5.5,reading:6.0 Still got admission I graduated from external program offered by university of Greenwich UK and I studied in English medium school all through my life.will there be any Problem in visa.

question 2: what are the documents needed for sponsorship and how much CAD do I have to show ?

please please reply ASAP
1) It should not be a problem.
2) First Year Tuition + 12000 C$ for living + 3000C$ for traveling . Affidavit + bank statements + ITR's + Salary slips or business documents etc........

sakib19862002

Oct 14, 2012
question 1: I am from Bangladesh. I have IELTS 6.0 Band with speaking:7,listening:6,writing:5.5,reading:6.0 Still got admission in Advanced diploma.I graduated from external program offered by university of Greenwich UK and I studied in English medium school all through my life.will there be any Problem in visa.

please please reply ASAP

sakib19862002

Oct 14, 2012
question 1: I am from Bangladesh. I have IELTS 6.0 Band with speaking:7,listening:6,writing:5.5,reading:5.0 Still got admission in Advanced diploma.I graduated from external program offered by university of Greenwich UK and I studied in English medium school all through my life.will there be any Problem in visa.

please please reply ASAP