C
WAITING AREA E

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
But the sentence was in singular form therefore I was also confused between computers or computer, and finally wrote computer:confused:
Don't let the sentence direct your answers, you are to write what you heard. I heard computers.

haryokanmey

Sep 23, 2017
Don't let the sentence direct your answers, you are to write what you heard. I heard computers.
Its either the two will end up being correct or "Computers" will be the correct answer. Computers was mentioned in the audio and heard that correctly.

Last edited:

H776

Nov 21, 2017
It is plural I agree, but I wrote purchase so ended up" Purchase computers" instead of computers

nais

Dec 3, 2017
It is plural I agree, but I wrote purchase so ended up" Purchase computers" instead of computers
that's correct! it was two words and/or number question and question was about how the community can be helped, so it must be by purchasing computers, isn't it?

nais

Dec 3, 2017
can some one write all answers from section 4? I can remember, taste, space, marketing, antibiotic

H776

Nov 21, 2017
that's correct! it was two words and/or number question and question was about how the community can be helped, so it must be by purchasing computers, isn't it?
I cant remember the sentence structure but it cannot be purchasing

nais

Dec 3, 2017
I cant remember the sentence structure but it cannot be purchasing
i didn't mean answer is purchasing computers, i just wrote the whole sentence in different form, but the answer would be "purchase computers"

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
What were the topics for essay and letters?
GT - British Council
Letter - write a letter to the hotel manager about 90th birth day party you had there and thank them
Essay - People pay too much for tickets to sports/concerts - is it good or bad thing.