+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 30th June 2018 - Preparations - Answer Comparison - Result Discussion

Didotto78

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry guys please lift my spirits I answered T/F/NG instead of true false and not given and just read on another thread that it might be marked as wronganyone has previous experience on this on their Ielts test?

nks786

Mar 27, 2018
Even I did write D B I H in the maps . D and B are for sure correct. I'm just not sure about I and H . I have written ' I ' for Gym - while coming down from north to south in the Long Road , just below where the intersection of 2 roads happen.

and the last one as 'H' , across the other side of the intersection of roads - Running Track.

Can anyone confirm if answers of 11. D 12. B 13. I 14. H are correct or did I mis hear something for 13th and 14th Question of the Map.
For sure the answers are I and H only but not sure 13th and 14th respectively or 14th and 13th respectively.

canadian.king

Jun 30, 2018
Even I did write D B I H in the maps . D and B are for sure correct. I'm just not sure about I and H . I have written ' I ' for Gym - while coming down from north to south in the Long Road , just below where the intersection of 2 roads happen.

and the last one as 'H' , across the other side of the intersection of roads - Running Track.

Can anyone confirm if answers of 11. D 12. B 13. I 14. H are correct or did I mis hear something for 13th and 14th Question of the Map.
For sure the answers are I and H only but not sure 13th and 14th respectively or 14th and 13th respectively.
Was gym in left of the 'North to south' street or right for you? Ofcourse that means track is on other side

canadian.king

Jun 30, 2018
Change in the ORGANISATION of the departments
It was something like cost can be saved by changing the _____ of the departments. Now outsourcing sure doesn't fit here as changing is already there so 2 ing verbs don't go.

For size, I don't remember hearing that correctly. I rather wrote organisation based on my gut. But ya it was not straight fwd