+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 2nd December 2017 answer key

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
well you don't need to say sorry. It was window pane and i have already cross checked the answer keys. Anyway wait for the result :D :p
well you don't need to say sorry. It was window pane and i have already cross checked the answer keys. Anyway wait for the result :D :p
Oga well done o. Since you have the answer keys kindly publish the reading answer key from number 1 to 40. Thanks

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
hey guys, looking for General Training 'Writing & Speaking questions', please post them.
Well my speaking part one was about jewelry,
Part 2:talk about a time u had to change homes or schools!
Part 3: general questions about change.

Writing part one: you work at a company,a problem occured with your computer,write a letter to you manager.explain the problem, decribe how it is affecting your work and tell them what to do.
Part2: i don’t recall perfectly but it had to do with if you agree that parents are those who define your success in the future.

GOOD LUCK

Leo_ak

Dec 11, 2017
Well my speaking part one was about jewelry,
Part 2:talk about a time u had to change homes or schools!
Part 3: general questions about change.

Writing part one: you work at a company,a problem occured with your computer,write a letter to you manager.explain the problem, decribe how it is affecting your work and tell them what to do.
Part2: i don’t recall perfectly but it had to do with if you agree that parents are those who define your success in the future.

GOOD LUCK
Thanks buddy!