+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 29th July

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
The recording with the two girls and the man in the university center, the first question asked about who could use the services. I clearly heard the guy say that ALL university students could use the center, and thats what I answered, but then he said that in the coming year it would be open to the public. I left my initial answer, what about you guys?

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh thank you! Yes question 5 was individual queries. I guess you were confused between morning talk and evening talk.

I realize that I did 1st question but I tried to ask 2nd question. It was about getting into the bus. There were options like calling the driver for last minute changes etc.

Do you remember the other options for question 4?
other options i believe were;

they can take their own food
they can buy at service stops

levent--

Aug 1, 2017
I have goldfish memory but this is what I remember..
The fee I think was for the entire school year of services at the center that they were speaking about
The one about where the bicyclists would be picked up was that they had different options throughout the city, not their homes.
Thank you! do you remember the question about to do before getting into the bus?
One option was calling the bus driver but I didn't select that one. However, I do not remember which one I chose.

It is my third time in IELTS. In first 2, I did 8.5 and 9 in listening. Only my writing was 6.5. However, this time listening was hard for me

levent--

Aug 1, 2017
The recording with the two girls and the man in the university center, the first question asked about who could use the services. I clearly heard the guy say that ALL university students could use the center, and thats what I answered, but then he said that in the coming year it would be open to the public. I left my initial answer, what about you guys?
I did that part really well and I am sure that it was "all university students". Don't worry, your answer is right

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
Oh thank you! Yes question 5 was individual queries. I guess you were confused between morning talk and evening talk.

I realize that I did 1st question but I tried to ask 2nd question. It was about getting into the bus. There were options like calling the driver for last minute changes etc.

I don't remember the exact question and answer. Speaker said arrive 30 mins early since bus driver wont accept last minute/emergency changes. I think C is the right answer for that.

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017

One of the question was about the a/c, that they won't be able to change the temperature.

The other about the driver, the answer was to notify any changes with time, but not to your driver.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you! do you remember the question about to do before getting into the bus?
One option was calling the bus driver but I didn't select that one. However, I do not remember which one I chose.

It is my third time in IELTS. In first 2, I did 8.5 and 9 in listening. Only my writing was 6.5. However, this time listening was hard for me
I cant remember well, but if this was the question that one of the options was to be on the pick-up location 30 minutes before, then that's what I answered. I also feel like I struggled the most with the listening! and that's what I was most confident about.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't remember the exact question and answer. Speaker said arrive 30 mins early since bus driver wont accept last minute/emergency changes. I think C is the right answer for that.
yes, I believe thats the correct answer, arrive 30 min early

levent--

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks guys!

If you are curious about any answers in listening, I almost remember everything. I can share my answers.

levent--

Aug 1, 2017
For first part as I remember,

Tuesday
8:45
... Parking ( do you remember the answer for this question? Which street was it?
Waiting (I am not sure about it)
Uniform
Contract
Bank

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks guys!

If you are curious about any answers in listening, I almost remember everything. I can share my answers.
Go ahead! I don't remember all of them, but I'll remember most of them if I see them. I think that I got most of the answers right, but you never know.