+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 28th October Key

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
I am not sure mate desperately trying to remember other options
I remember now guys organic is a different question kind of how to grow them like something where Wanda says she want to plant organic ones. Anyone confirm but there was another option organic is healthier than conventional that was not part of this question it was related to business versatile and customer like it options

Reactions: love511

niveshrastogi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I remember now guys organic is a different question kind of how to grow them like something where Wanda says she want to plant organic ones. Anyone confirm but there was another option organic is healthier than conventional that was not part of this question it was related to business versatile and customer like it options
@srijan: Bro you are confused totally. versatile option and customer like it option was in the context why wanda and dave wants to grow strawberr
y and organic strawberry- healthier is in the context of why they want to grow organic strawberry.

niveshrastogi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
and i am not fool who will write two options from one part. If you can recollect both business versatility and organic strawberry being healthier were option a in different questions.

niveshrastogi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
@srijan: you are confusing other people as well... you are being adamant....for instance you have written mathematics in section a of listening....when it is clearly wrong...i have shown you a link in which it is clearly mentioned as science.. this listening part has already taken place and is there in the
Ok thanks
and to make it more clear growing strawberry was asked to dave as to why he wants to grow strawberry in which business versatility and customers like it were given as options and when wanda was asked about organic strawberry in another question she said it is healthier. other options were expensive etc.

niveshrastogi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
@srijan: you are confusing other people as well... you are being adamant....for instance you have written mathematics in section a of listening....when it is clearly wrong...i have shown you a link in which it is clearly mentioned as science.. this listening part has already taken place and is there in the ielts question bank book....similarly you are adamant about customers like it... when it is business versatility....dave was concerned about the economic prospects of growing strawberry...how can they say customer like it when they haven't grown strawberry before and have no customers at present.
Similarly with the listening map....dining room is a correct answer.... people in my ielts centre has unanimously written dining room and spare room ...option b can be dicey... only post when you are sure...because when someone tells you different answer...you say i think i have missed it...Cheers

vidyasvedh

Oct 29, 2017
C
@srijan: you are confusing other people as well... you are being adamant....for instance you have written mathematics in section a of listening....when it is clearly wrong...i have shown you a link in which it is clearly mentioned as science.. this listening part has already taken place and is there in the ielts question bank book....similarly you are adamant about customers like it... when it is business versatility....dave was concerned about the economic prospects of growing strawberry...how can they say customer like it when they haven't grown strawberry before and have no customers at present.
Similarly with the listening map....dining room is a correct answer.... people in my ielts centre has unanimously written dining room and spare room ...option b can be dicey... only post when you are sure...because when someone tells you different answer...you say i think i have missed it...Cheers
can you post the link where the answers are there so that we can authenticate these answers getting posted

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Mate im just giving my opinion we won’t be sure until we get the results i was trying to see if someone had the same opinion I never said it’s right or wrong as we never know. You hAve given a link but we won’t know that’s the exact dialogue as we couldn’t listen to it. It only has answers and we don’t know it’s authenticity. My intention is not to degrade anyone let’s hope for the best.