+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 28th October Key

gaumanir

Oct 29, 2017
folks cleared mine as well...

L 8.5, R 8, W 7, S 7.5

CRS 478

For writing and speaking, friends please follow table guidelines like Task Achieve, Flow, Grammar, Vocab... you will get through.

For Listening, i would suggest write answers in Capital and ensure no spelling mistake..

For reading, T,F,NG questions is the key..

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

L 8.5, R 8, W 7, S 7.5

CRS 478

For writing and speaking, friends please follow table guidelines like Task Achieve, Flow, Grammar, Vocab... you will get through.

For Listening, i would suggest write answers in Capital and ensure no spelling mistake..

Congrats. Hopefully you will be invited in the next draw. All the best.

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I will like to get some opinion from you all. As my ielts scores are LRWS 7, 7, 7.5, 7 and my CRS score is 408, what do you advice me to do? Do I retake the ielts test for the third time or just get into the express entry pool to expect to be nominated or I apply to different provincial nominee programmes?

Any response will be appreciated.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I will like to get some opinion from you all. As my ielts scores are LRWS 7, 7, 7.5, 7 and my CRS score is 408, what do you advice me to do? Do I retake the ielts test for the third time or just get into the express entry pool to expect to be nominated or I apply to different provincial nominee programmes?

Any response will be appreciated.
You can always wait for events to turn favorable to you..but, I would give my best to improve on listening. You are almost there. We are together in this.

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can always wait for events to turn favorable to you..but, I would give my best to improve on listening. You are almost there. We are together in this.
Yeah thanks Maple. This means I have to go for it the third time. Its quite expensive here in my country. But what do you think about PNP?

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017

L 8.5, R 8, W 7, S 7.5

CRS 478

Hi did you get invite?