+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - 21st April GT

Suyunov

Apr 21, 2018
(Topics: Face Recognition, British/Medieval/European Houses, Wasps and Bumblebees) reading AC 21st april.lets discuss answers

megran2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
The letter to builder came for GT test BC- India.

how should be this addressed..

Is it semi formal - Dear Mr. .....,
Or
Is it formal - Dear Sir,

Please comment guys

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
In that case the sentence should make sense.. hope it was not written like...the .. the absence form.... also IT was not the incident log.. it was incident log for next set of question as it was 2 words

In the passage for incident log their was no “the” specified whereas for absence form it is mentioned as “the” in particular.

Armold

Apr 24, 2018
he was famous for the collection of books on antiquities (Q37). This is at the introduction immediately after the topic

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
The letter to builder came for GT test BC- India.

how should be this addressed..

Is it semi formal - Dear Mr. .....,
Or
Is it formal - Dear Sir,

Please comment guys
Hi this is Semi formal as you were writing to the builder you know. And i have a doubt I wrote it as Dear John without Mr. will i lose a lot ?

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
In listening section was that plastic bottle or glass bottle ? And the cone got stuck or detached ?

megran2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi this is Semi formal as you were writing to the builder you know. And i have a doubt I wrote it as Dear John without Mr. will i lose a lot ?
I wrote as formal letter, since they mention to write to Builder and not to Builder's Manager or any specific person.

prateekr24

Apr 25, 2018
can anyone tell me answer of Q.23 of listening test
it was about method of teaching maths using abstract facts
I marked B as answer

Angie...

Apr 25, 2018
I did the same mistake . and wrote "Yours faithfully" instead of "Yours sincerely". Keeping my fingers crossed !
Please update your writing scores when the result is out.

Armold

Apr 24, 2018
answers for 1-4
True
False
False
Not given?
General Reading Last Paragraph

Fill the gaps......
Egyptian archaeology (he was famous for his collection of books on antiquities )
Various myths
Buried treasures

MCQ:-
The book written by him can be read by all ...wide audience
Became an Egyptologist after he get his first job.
Humorous in nature

Paragraph Match:-
Put himself in higher self standard - F
Accidentally discover something- E
Using latest knowledge in his work - the paragraph of using robot.
Things he does to open an unopened secrets- the paragraph where he says he is not superstitious