+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - 21st April GT

Madhavi29

Apr 22, 2018
Do anyone remember matching information(Which sentence is present in which paragraph) answers in reading section 3 ?

A-K

Apr 23, 2018
Do anyone remember matching information(Which sentence is present in which paragraph) answers in reading section 3 ?
28 F
29 E
30G
31 H
32 I
33 E
34 B
35 C
36 D

This is what i have seen in earlier posts....but I do not remember anything about this

abnew

Apr 21, 2018
Can anybody remember question 13.....
11. no safety grounds … B
12.teachers create contents/lessons A
13.Practice writing home address B
14.children enjoy safety practices/procedures C
15. Parents' permission to use computers A
16. safe shoes... A

It was not said that they practice writing home address....it said...they will recite their address....and practice numbers such as home phone numbers....so I think Practice writing home address is not correct.....C is the answer....sth with phone number..

Exactly what I heard. I think C is correct answer

Reactions: Armold and A-K

abnew

Apr 21, 2018
the option was "amusing but not accurate" there's nothing about accuracy in the passage

but those books were lacking about his details so i chose lacking in autobiographical detail.
Tales are fictional hence
The passage didnot use the word amusing as such...but yeah it included that his books were mesmerizing......which is somewhere close to amusing but I didnot find anything about the accuracy of the stories....

Tales or stories doesn't represent facts hence its a way of saying they are not accurate

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Anyone remember listening mcq questions where 2 professors talk and we need to select 2 options... I guess it is from 34-39... listening test held in india