Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
JordyJsc said:
Whatever it is i need to take IELTS Again :( :( :(
you need to get only six or you need more points also?

If you get six in all bands then that would be 16 points.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
If you have lots of money for IELTS then finance me. So, I will apply again also....not kidding....
You need to take IELTS again? I thought you don't want to apply anymore because you love Pakistan?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Johnny31 said:
You need to take IELTS again? I thought you don't want to apply anymore because you love Pakistan?
Yes I love Pakistan.....but I will try if someone finance me :) otherwise I really love my country....obviously because of no option.....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
Yes I love Pakistan.....but I will try if someone finance me :) otherwise I really love my country....obviously because of no option.....
I see. Good Luck.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
Ok good...so when will you going to finance me.....
Never. Good luck in Pakistan.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
cooolideal said:
very very kanjus :)
Not Kanjus , IELTS is expensive , also every time anyone gets less in one band has to pay the whole amount again, this is not fair , there should be provision to given test again for that module only.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
ahmed5 said:
Not Kanjus , IELTS is expensive , also every time anyone gets less in one band has to pay the whole amount again, this is not fair , there should be provision to given test again for that module only.
u r absolutely right ahmed.....

I think we should take stand and start dharna at british council...

What u think ppl....Its the only way I think....This is not justice.....

gmail04

Jan 10, 2013
cooolideal said:
u r absolutely right ahmed.....

I think we should take stand and start dharna at british council...

What u think ppl....Its the only way I think....This is not justice.....
It's only injustice if you're not good at English or you're not a good test taker in English. Scoring a 6 is actually pretty low since the maximum score possible is a "9" - if you are unable to get a 6 - it means you need to study the practice tests over and over in a different way because the original way obviously didn't work.

Rather than "taking a stand" - use this time to recognize your weakness in the test and study for it would be a better way to go.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gmail04 said:
It's only injustice if you're not good at English or you're not a good test taker in English. Scoring a 6 is actually pretty low since the maximum score possible is a "9" - if you are unable to get a 6 - it means you need to study the practice tests over and over in a different way because the original way obviously didn't work.

Rather than "taking a stand" - use this time to recognize your weakness in the test and study for it would be a better way to go.
Agreed +1

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
gmail04 said:

I think it would be better if one is able to retake test of one module for a lesser fees within say 3 months.

Everyone is not equally good in all Modules, and many just for 0.5 have to retake the Test as a whole. there are people who have done well in other three modules , and to be penalized just for 0.5 is not fair.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
ahmed5 said:
I think it would be better if one is able to retake test of one module for a lesser fees within say 3 months.

Everyone is not equally good in all Modules, and many just for 0.5 have to retake the Test as a whole. there are people who have done well in other three modules , and to be penalized just for 0.5 is not fair.
Yes ahmed right....

but what is the solution.....

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
ahmed5 said:

The main reason IELTS is recongized and respected all over the world is that the exam is held according to a set of standards. Very strict standards. Which apply to every country and every canditate, irrespectively if one consideres it to be fair or not. One of them - the exam is to be taken in one stretch for all sections.

The idea is to put all the candidates, either they are sitting for IELTS for the first, second or the tenth time, into absolutely equal conditions. And this looks quite fair to me.

Naturally people differ from each other but it's absolutely possible to perform evenly in every section. One just needs to work harder on his/hers weak sides.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
arika said:
The main reason IELTS is recongized and respected all over the world is that the exam is held according to a set of standards. Very strict standards. Which apply to every country and every canditate, irrespectively if one consideres it to be fair or not. One of them - the exam is to be taken in one stretch for all sections.

The idea is to put all the candidates, either they are sitting for IELTS for the first, second or the tenth time, into absolutely equal conditions. And this looks quite fair to me.

Naturally people differ from each other but it's absolutely possible to perform evenly in every section. One just needs to work harder on his/hers weak sides.
Its mean this should apply in all level...

like O level...A level...professional degree...whatever?

Right Arika?

Think about it......