+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Has anyone from India who appeared for 20 Jan GT exam received their result so far ?
I too have received this same mail of further update by 19 Feb.

parmsingh2377

May 16, 2017
I know it is frustrating, but, nothing can be done. I am also sailing in the same boat. Appeared on Jan 20th and still waiting for results. Writing an emails to the testing body might help, but, not sure if that will be the best thing to do. We all can keep fingers crossed.. All the best everyone! 19th Feb is not too far (optimism)

Shreesai

Feb 9, 2018
Just spoke to BC now on reasons for not releasing the result... was told that there are several reason right from quality, malpractice, diff in score between sections, identity, etc.. further was told that these are listed under declaration while registering for exam. When asked if that could be shared now, she told it can be seen only while registering...

I referred today’s email statement which says “ We should now be able to provide you further information on your result by...” and asked whether it is going to be an further delay in result or whether result would be declared or I would be provided with reason why is is on hold or will it be a permanent hold, for which I was not given proper response..

I asked reasons for holding results.. like whether is it for quality check, or abnormal variations in score between sections, I was replied, “ “by now” it can be both”...

then asked if there is any results declared today or the same 50% + results which was on hold from feb 2, continues to be on hold?? For which I was told that it cannot be shared...

I think I have no other options other than to wait for 19th feb..

Nikhil4can

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys I too took test on 20 got result on 2
my bands are
7 6 6 6.5 but waitng for my wife's result.my question is if all results declared are bad
Can you please little more clear ;;;; as the result of 20th Jan had to come on 9th of feb,,, so how come you got it on 2nd of feb?

Nikhil4can

Feb 9, 2018
Just spoke to BC now on reasons for not releasing the result... was told that there are several reason right from quality, malpractice, diff in score between sections, identity, etc.. further was told that these are listed under declaration while registering for exam. When asked if that could be shared now, she told it can be seen only while registering...

I referred today’s email statement which says “ We should now be able to provide you further information on your result by...” and asked whether it is going to be an further delay in result or whether result would be declared or I would be provided with reason why is is on hold or will it be a permanent hold, for which I was not given proper response..

I asked reasons for holding results.. like whether is it for quality check, or abnormal variations in score between sections, I was replied, “ “by now” it can be both”...

then asked if there is any results declared today or the same 50% + results which was on hold from feb 2, continues to be on hold?? For which I was told that it cannot be shared...

I think I have no other options other than to wait for 19th feb..
. same thing happened with me too.,, but what i feel is that, the call center guys dont have any idea about whats happening internaly,,, they just tell what is told to them....as there been any case of postponement earlier also,,, if so ,, please share on this forum,,,

aabeeroy

Feb 9, 2018
I am thinking about the guys who appeared on the 6th. They have been waiting for way too long. Not sure if they are going to make us go through it as well.

Nikhil4can

Feb 9, 2018
I am thinking about the guys who appeared on the 6th. They have been waiting for way too long. Not sure if they are going to make us go through it as well.
i know a couple who had taken the ielts general exam on 6th of Jan and both of them got there results after a week's delay,, and both got good band...wife 8 band and husband 7.5....

tuxcanfly

Dec 18, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Even i think so, results which were declared on 2nd feb were not at all upto expectation.
Guys, so some people did receive their results? Can we get an estimate of how many overall as a percentage? I don't know how Cambridge claims to be fair when they withhold some results without reason and expected date.

Reactions: Nikhil4can

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guiterlife, thank you for your concern, but i have decided to write CELPIP but we can still study together. I l will get back to you soon. Hope you het ITA this week
Hello dear, If you insist CELPIP is what you wanna do fine and I wish you all the best although deep down I wished you could still give IELTS a shot.
Any way I havent entered the pool yet, my WES evaluation is stalled because NASU is on strike here in Nigeria.
Please pray for me .
Have a great weekend.