+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

Feb 8, 2018
Friends who ever is frustrated, let me give you a word. Whatever it is, please trust God. We have given our best, God will deal the rest. We can give 100 suggestions but nothing but we really don't know what's happening inside. Let us hope for one good thing, " All things works together for them who love God". If we work with all our heart, mind, strength - God will never forsake

Reactions: At the start

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Then apply, and ask for refund later. Sure you will get 20-25% deducted from the fee, but still, much better than not getting a seat. Remember last year April to November the CRS are much higher than the rest of the year.
Thanks for advise

I should at least book the seat ..whatever will happen would be taken care afterwards

Thanks

Feb 8, 2018
Why do we have to loose our integrity because of negative thoughts. Just seeing these many friends here, I'm happy. Hard work never fails. If a blessing is delayed we will get it abundantly, and we will have a day to celebrate.

Feb 8, 2018
I'm praying for everyone of us. Let's hold this in prayers because only God can do impossible things in a possible manner. Let all the hindrance on the way of our results be removed by God's grace. God bless everyone of you whose waiting. I'm sure that we all will pass the test and reach our destiny. Cheer up friends.MILES TO GO BEFORE I (WE) SLEEP;)

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
guys, does anyone know any writing corrective service I can buy online for writing score improvement?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I am in a similar situation! I am in India and my husband is in the US. The next available slots in my area are June and August! Hence I decided to give exam from here and go back. This exam delay has caused major panic for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
IELTS results are delayed for more than 20 days. Company is not answering the questions of students properly and simply replying the default responses fed in there system.
Companies need to realize that students are getting late in their college applications and the visa applications as well but sadly, No one seems to care and students are feeling helpless.
Imagine a student working so hard for months to get a good score in Ielts and then being forced to wait helplessly for the results. The students who applied for 20th jan 2018 exam were supposed to get their score on 2nd feb, Instead they were told to wait till 9th feb and then 16 feb again. Enough of this exploitation, it is the time to reply back.
Why should students be the only one being punished, so we all should unite and spread the news online that students should not apply for IELTS exam via IDP because IDP does not publish results on time. Since the company thinks that a student cannot hurt them back this is the reply of that frustrated student. If you waste our time you will lose business.
New costumers will easily believe these rumours and choose to apply for Ielts exam via BC.

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
Why should we be the only one suffering. It's not our fault. The blame is on the company and they should be the one to suffer not us. I think we should spread this on Internet aggressively that new students should not apply through Idp. If we target one company they will lose business and stop punishing students like this.

Reactions: Dips06

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
Why do we have to loose our integrity because of negative thoughts. Just seeing these many friends here, I'm happy. Hard work never fails. If a blessing is delayed we will get it abundantly, and we will have a day to celebrate.
Our careers are on the line here . My application is getting late due to this delay. If I get result late and I score less I have to take test again and imagine how. Long that process will take.The company thinks that we are helpless and have no choice but we should pressurise them by warning new students to apply via idp.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
But they did say you will receive results on the 19th did not they? Reverse the situation. If you were the one flagged, you would want me to take my time to consider the case.
I do not think there is any confirmation on the result date. The next update on the result is on 19th. There is no mention of the date when we will receive the result. We have received the following mail :

"
We should now be able to provide you further information on your result by Monday, 19th February. We will keep you informed of any change to this timeline.
"

I checked with my friends who gave their exam on 6th Jan. They did not receive any such e-mail. I suppose we have no option than to be patient with the result!

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
I do not think there is any confirmation on the result date. The next update on the result is on 19th. There is no mention of the date when we will receive the result. We have received the following mail :

"
We should now be able to provide you further information on your result by Monday, 19th February. We will keep you informed of any change to this timeline.
"

I checked with my friends who gave their exam on 6th Jan. They did not receive any such e-mail. I suppose we have no option than to be patient with the result!
No, dear 16 Feb is just another date given to us to keep us quite for a week. They are not sure about the result on 16th as well. They will simply give us another update taking one more week for an update.

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
IELTS results are delayed for more than 20 days. Company is not answering the questions of students properly and simply replying the default responses fed in there system.
Companies need to realize that students are getting late in their college applications and the visa applications as well but sadly, No one seems to care and students are feeling helpless.
Imagine a student working so hard for months to get a good score in Ielts and then being forced to wait helplessly for the results. The students who applied for 20th jan 2018 exam were supposed to get their score on 2nd feb, Instead they were told to wait till 9th feb and then 16 feb again. Enough of this exploitation, it is the time to reply back.
Why should students be the only one being punished, so we all should unite and spread the news online that students should not apply for IELTS exam via IDP because IDP does not publish results on time. Since the company thinks that a student cannot hurt them back this is the reply of that frustrated student. If you waste our time you will lose business.
New costumers will easily believe these rumours and choose to apply for Ielts exam via BC.
But BC results too have been delayed!