+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
It’s Ike wasting whole February and in case further late then March also ...wasting 2 months for one results that should take 13 days

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
It’s Ike wasting whole February and in case further late then March also ...wasting 2 months for one results that should take 13 days
Exactly, and now just imagine you fail to get good score in one of the modules. You will have to take test again.Idp seems to be in no problem with all this, we need to make a Facebook page on this immediately and unite everyone else the company won't care about us at all. They won't hear us untill we start spoiling their reputation.

aabeeroy

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry but FB page is not going to help in any way. The people who have been waiting for 6 Jan results should think of taking the legal route. Make a complaint in consumer forum and I don't mean making a complaint on the forums of consumer complaint. Make an actual case against them. Have they blocked results for 6th jan throughout the world? I don't think so... I do not want to play the race card but why Indians face this issue? The most important factor here is not the money we have spent but the time we are loosing. We can get/earn the money back but not the time.

Reactions: Dips06

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry but FB page is not going to help in any way. The people who have been waiting for 6 Jan results should think of taking the legal route. Make a complaint in consumer forum and I don't mean making a complaint on the forums of consumer complaint. Make an actual case against them. Have they blocked results for 6th jan throughout the world? I don't think so... I do not want to play the race card but why Indians face this issue? The most important factor here is not the money we have spent but the time we are loosing. We can get/earn the money back but not the time.
You are right but we need to connect with more people, I am sure lakhs of people are suffering this but only few of us are speaking here. Facebook page will help people unite and talk about it better and then every one can plan an action together.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I don’t think we can do anything because they will provide number of reasons and also explanations in case of legal notice..

Reasons like scrutiny checks, standards and quality controls have meaning beyond we argue legally..

So wait till 19th and if not then we have to go for one more time and move ahead in our goals

There’s nothing we can actually do as we have signed and this exam is organized for our level checks and they don’t ask us to opt it for..it’s our problem and they exactly know this..

Just hope for best and get your required score .. this would be the best answer we all can reply to them.

That’s all

All d best guys

tuxcanfly

Dec 18, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Hi Guys,

I realized something. IELTS has a really tough job. Imagine being able to make sure that the entire process is fool proof, on a global level. People are fallible and sometimes they make mistakes, sometimes they cheat. Being able to ensure that your process doesn't fail in the face of such adversarial threats is not easy. I can assure you, if any one of us was in charge we would have to make hard decisions.

I know I worked hard on the test and am anxious for the results and I think many are in the same boat. All I can say is IELTS has a tough job and a monumental responsibility. I wish them and us all the best.

That said, I hope IELTS will learn from it's mistakes and improve its process for the benefit of everyone.

Peace.

Reactions: zagcollins

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi,

I did’nt appear for 20th Jan
But was on 6th Jan exam
Our results got delayed by a week and then we finally rcvd it on comityed date ( post delay )
Yours has gone a little far though.
I personally feel the number of applicants for ielts has soared at too much to handle levels, thus the delays.

We can keep arguing here on going legal and everything, we can frankly not do much about it.
Sit it out guys.
Just wish that the wait is worth it and you get your desired scores.
All the best to all.

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

I realized something. IELTS has a really tough job. Imagine being able to make sure that the entire process is fool proof, on a global level. People are fallible and sometimes they make mistakes, sometimes they cheat. Being able to ensure that your process doesn't fail in the face of such adversarial threats is not easy. I can assure you, if any one of us was in charge we would have to make hard decisions.

I know I worked hard on the test and am anxious for the results and I think many are in the same boat. All I can say is IELTS has a tough job and a monumental responsibility. I wish them and us all the best.

That said, I hope IELTS will learn from it's mistakes and improve its process for the benefit of everyone.

Peace.
It's a tough job? They are earning millions of dollars in this. Don't be sympathetic to the company. Think about the students who are losing there precious time die to this delay. Talk to students who will not receive offer letters because of this delay. If they want to do security checks they should do that in given time period. Join this facebook group against this delay.

Menaghabbour

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,
I did the very same exam at BC, Maldives, 20th January, my results are held too, but in the received email there is no specific date for updates, just (wait and we will update you) , called the embassy many times, no one apparently knows anything!
I am worried about Listening section, as for those who doesn't know, here in Maldives, the Listening is not using headphones, unfortunately it's big speakers with high base, make it hard to distinguish the sounds, i know no one can help with the exact date of results, but at least is there model answers for Listening (full please) , many thanks for your help, appreciate lots

Reactions: Chal koi na

Chal koi na

Feb 9, 2018
I don’t think we can do anything because they will provide number of reasons and also explanations in case of legal notice..

Reasons like scrutiny checks, standards and quality controls have meaning beyond we argue legally..

So wait till 19th and if not then we have to go for one more time and move ahead in our goals

There’s nothing we can actually do as we have signed and this exam is organized for our level checks and they don’t ask us to opt it for..it’s our problem and they exactly know this..

Just hope for best and get your required score .. this would be the best answer we all can reply to them.

That’s all

All d best guys
Search for the group on face book.
Search for "ielts results delay protest"