+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 15 March 2018

Sungbae_Chun

Jan 20, 2018
MAN ,it is mice
Are you sure? I firstly wrote that, but later I corrected it and wrote genes
Context was "... as a subject"
I wrote mice, but I thought it doesn't fit there very well which lead me to write genes.
"genes as a subject" sounded quiet good

Sungbae_Chun

Jan 20, 2018
MAN ,it is mice
I mean, "research ... mice as a subject" didn't sound as good as "research ... genes as a subject"

So, "The researchers were doing experiment to mice with genes as a subject."

I understood as I wrote above.

Last edited:

namounika

Mar 15, 2018
No it is "small stones" because it is clearly given in question how teeth is effecting by eating food items,so they said that's because of small stones in grain

Reactions: yobid farid

Sungbae_Chun

Jan 20, 2018
No it is "small stones" because it is clearly given in question how teeth is effecting by eating food items,so they said that's because of small stones in grain
xD finally concrete evidence, I couldn't say with confidence that it's stones, but I have just remembered its context from your response and realised that "small stones" is the only possible correct answer. But now I am bit depressed from the fact that I wrote "stones", I hope that the answer key is "(small) stones."

babar_2

Mar 17, 2018
xD finally concrete evidence, I couldn't say with confidence that it's stones, but I have just remembered its context from your response and realised that "small stones" is the only possible correct answer. But now I am bit depressed from the fact that I wrote "stones", I hope that the answer key is "(small) stones."
small stone im also not sure whether i have written small stones or small town confused b/w two.