+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 14 dec 2019 ACADEMIC/GT. Lets gather here <3

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Wow Congrats body! it is a good score. do you think applying for a remarking helps? is it IDP or British Council?
It is from BC. I don't know but getting a 7.5 in either of speaking or writing makes a remarkable difference for me.

Sommylove5

Dec 26, 2019
Alright. I took mine in Nigeria. Yet to see or heard from anyone from Nigeria who has checked their results. Congratulations on your result. I remembered you were scared of your reading test but it came out well

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Alright. I took mine in Nigeria. Yet to see or heard from anyone from Nigeria who has checked their results. Congratulations on your result. I remembered you were scared of your reading test but it came out well
I was super nervous regarding my reading results, but it turned out that My answer for section 3 were all correct.I was expecting at least 3 to 4 wrong answer in section 3 and 1 in section 2.

Sommylove5

Dec 26, 2019
I was super nervous regarding my reading results, but it turned out that My answer for section 3 were all correct.I was expecting at least 3 to 4 wrong answer in section 3 and 1 in section 2.
congratulations dear. am so happy for you.

canaman27

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah reading section 3 was tough but I can't complain about the result. However, I am not convinced with my writing result. I might apply for a remarking for this one. do you know the points you earn for the CLB levels?

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Scores LRSW: 8, 8.5, 6.5,6.5. should I apply for revaluation for both writing and speaking? I am confused
Where did you check your result? It seems that mine is not out yet!

Did you write your exam in US/Canada?
I see in another thread that you wrote in NJ..

Are you confident that you did well than 6.5 in atleast one of them?

If you’re sure, its worth trying because you will get your money back if score changes. If you’re unsure, just retake the exam if the score is not what you need!

I had similar experience when I took academic in 2016. I was given 5.5 in writing which I was sure that I did better and applied for re-evaluation. My score was then changed to 6.5 within a month. So if you’re confident hust go for it!