S@j

Jul 28, 2019
Part 1- general questions related to my life and a few about music
Part 2- An indoor game which you play
* what's the game
* with whom you played
* where and when you usually play
* how do you feel about it
Part 3- Questions related to sports like; what the importance of games, impact of playing the game in a team on an individual, why big sport event should be organized?

canaman27

Dec 9, 2019
Part 1- general questions related to my life and a few about music
Part 2- An indoor game which you play
* what's the game
* with whom you played
* where and when you usually play
* how do you feel about it
Part 3- Questions related to sports like; what the importance of games, impact of playing the game in a team on an individual, why big sport event should be organized?
Thank you S@j for this. I really appreciate. please also drop the the writing topics of GT and things you remember from listening and reading as soon as you get out of the exam room. thanks in advance.

Reactions: S@j

jaytishah

Oct 14, 2018
Speaking topic was
Part 1. General questions about work and next part related to voice
Part 2 cur card. A problem that was solved through the internet
Part 3. Questions pertaining to part 2 cue card

my3amin

Apr 28, 2019
Just finished the GT today in Dubai. Reading was tough. Completely disappointed coz I know i didn’t do well. It was about whales in Australia and about their song. Anyone else found the reading tough?
Speaking test in another 2 hrs

Reactions: Pvankadara

canaman27

Dec 9, 2019
Just finished the GT today in Dubai. Reading was tough. Completely disappointed coz I know i didn’t do well. It was about whales in Australia and about their song. Anyone else found the reading tough?
same here, section 1 and 2 of the reading were very easy but like you said, section 3 is tough. how about the writing topics? it was about leaving a job for task 1 challenges of speech in public and the need to teach children at school on this (agree/disagree)?

S@j

Jul 28, 2019
Yes!!! Just finished my exam GT. Reading third passage was really tough like you said..

my3amin

Apr 28, 2019
same here, section 1 and 2 of the reading were very easy but like you said, section 3 is tough. how about the writing topics? it was about leaving a job for task 1 challenges of speech in public and the need to teach children at school on this (agree/disagree)?
Yup those were the writing topics. That was fine. Even the listening was good. How about your speaking?