+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 12/14/2019 - USA GT

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
In Section 1 paragraph matching there was one question on where you can buy cloths? I found two sections one stated buy sportswear and one gift shops. which one did you choose as the answer
I chose sportswear as it is more logical than the gift shop

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I remember the following answers:

Listening:
Toys, Breathing, Hat, January 13, Locker
A - Renovation of the home can start early,
Home is not suitable for solar panels,
All the airports are being built quickly
- Costly travelling due to fuel cost
- Increasing number of airports
- alternative means of transportation (space rocket example)
- no need to travel (VR example)
- Green tax
- Insurance

Reading:
Section 1: Para matching (don’t remember the exact para but some hints) - cloths, can see people working with animals/see some old stuffs (example of some type of wheel), animals from all over the world, Children can be left with childcare
Section 2: Additives, Concern, Date (expiry), Ceiling Fan, Glare, Blinds,Personal safety, Communication
Section 3: Event did not come in media until 20 yrs - False
Scientist went to the site 4 times - True
According to author Scientist had the most valuable feedback- False (I think I wrote false, not sure though)
One question related to event which i don’t remember but I think thr answer was NG
38 a
39 d (or e)
40 e (or d)

Let know what you guys think!

Thanks
Milan

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I remember something that said after getting some type of level, leader can lead the team abroad which should be NG
Hey .... do u remember the answer for “community training - learn all kinds of indoor activities ... true false or NG ?

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Does someone remember the answers to the last passage on the tusunga event ? .... “ similar event that originally happened .....

Sanny619

Dec 15, 2019
Do any of you guys remember the answer for listening part section 2 mapping question the very first one. The speaker said in the other end across the something

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Thats True ( text was something like: In late June of ~1506, an event happened which was same as Tunguska)

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hey .... do u remember the answer for “community training - learn all kinds of indoor activities ... true false or NG ?
Oh I remember this now.. so the question was to lead the indoor games/teams and the passage said leader can lead all the easy games - and hence it is unclear about indoor or outdoor, its Not Given