+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 11th Jan 2020 updates and discussions join here.

coolusa

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
IELTS GT Toronto

Task 1: Invite your friend to a music concert.
Where is the concert
Why your friend will enjoy the concert.

Task 2: Young children should stay alone or with a friend when they complete their school. Some people believe this a positive thing. What extent do you agree or disagree?

Listening

Section 1
Carnival
Theatre

Section 2
Evaluation
Bone
String
Ink
Lead
Powder
Feather

Reading

Task 1.

True
True
False
NG
NG
False
True
False

Insecurity
Income
Attention
Energies
Supervision
Communication

I don't remember all of them.

For writing task 2, did we have question of what extend ? I am a bit confused here... are u sure that the que was to what extend do we agree or disagree?

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
For writing task 2, did we have question of what extend ? I am a bit confused here... are u sure that the que was to what extend do we agree or disagree?

I am sorry, I think it was about, is this a positive or negative development something like that.

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
I remember in listening part 1
Station
Sunday
Liam
003684. (Something like that)
Watering

Section 2-multiple choice
The clows were at the front

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
As far as I remember, listening :-
Part 1

Station,Sunday,lifting,watering,communication,Maths, Ripana,5 pm, passport

Part 2

Clown at the front, take the torch, Attract largest audience, pay for refreshments, folk music, improve memory, how to remember the way when lost, relation with neighbours

Part 3

Biology, disability and 1 more
Focus on 1 course, worldwide known professor, material witten by university faculties, developing facilies in some medical course, first ask whether personal faculty is provided, not able to decide on a course.

Part 4:-

Gender,attitude,culture,size,efficient, internal/external (not sure about this), large

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
As far as I remember, listening :-
Part 1

Station,Sunday,lifting,watering,communication,Maths, Ripana,5 pm, passport

Part 2

Clown at the front, take the torch, Attract largest audience, pay for refreshments, folk music, improve memory, how to remember the way when lost, relation with neighbours

Part 3

Biology, disability and 1 more
Focus on 1 course, worldwide known professor, material witten by university faculties, developing facilies in some medical course, first ask whether personal faculty is provided, not able to decide on a course.

Part 4:-

Gender,attitude,culture,size,efficient, internal/external (not sure about this), large
Dismiss, industry