+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 11th Jan 2020 updates and discussions join here.

Manu151

Jan 9, 2020
Hello all, I have taken the IELTS academic exam in December 2016 and the results is overall band 6- Level B2- is it still available for 2020 if I want to start the immigration process now?
Thank you in advance!
Hi, I still have 2 questions: witch of the tests accepted are easier to take? and does the 2 members of the family have to have the language test taken? thank you in advance

Rusm

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone remember the answers of listening section (match from the brackets).
Was it
G
E
F
C
B
If anyone knows then plz do share!

Monika virdi

Mar 25, 2017
IELTS GT Toronto

Task 1: Invite your friend to a music concert.
Where is the concert
Why your friend will enjoy the concert.

Task 2: Young children should stay alone or with a friend when they complete their school. Some people believe this a positive thing. What extent do you agree or disagree?

Listening

Section 1
Carnival
Theatre

Section 2
Evaluation
Bone
String
Ink
Lead
Powder
Feather

Reading

Task 1.

True
True
False
NG
NG
False
True
False

Insecurity
Income
Attention
Energies
Supervision
Communication

I don't remember all of them.
for listening sec 2 I heard evaluation too, but not sure if it was evolution or evaluation. Hope for the best :)

KaushalJain

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone who can share answers of Listening Part questions from 11-15( White Night Festival : Monologue) and 25-30 ( Dialogue ) ?

champ07

Jan 23, 2020
anyone with results?

i had my General IELTS-paper based on 11th January at Portland, Oregon.
I received an email from them saying "your result preview may be available at https://results.ieltsessentials.com starting between 11pm and midnight Thursday (23rd January).
You can pickup your result card between 12pm to 2:30pm from test center otherwise it will be posted (takes 5 to 7 business days).

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
anyone with results?

i had my General IELTS-paper based on 11th January at Portland, Oregon.
I received an email from them saying "your result preview may be available at https://results.ieltsessentials.com starting between 11pm and midnight Thursday (23rd January).
You can pickup your result card between 12pm to 2:30pm from test center otherwise it will be posted (takes 5 to 7 business days).
I got unofficial test results to my phone as a msg which I took on 11th jan 2020. But when I checked online its showing nothing . And my trf number started with 19. But I took exam in 2020 ...so am totally confused

champ07

Jan 23, 2020
I got unofficial test results to my phone as a msg which I took on 11th jan 2020. But when I checked online its showing nothing . And my trf number started with 19. But I took exam in 2020 ...so am totally confused
in the past i have seen TRF number first two letters not matching with the exam year, where did you give your exam?