+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC Visa Refusal (Web form fault)

MohitChadha

Mar 13, 2018
Hi There

I hope if you could kindly assist me with this. I am Australian passport holder who applied for IEC working holiday visa last month and have supplied all the documents as were requested. My case number is W303091223. My visa was refused due to Indian police clearance certificate not provided.
I provided all required documents in time and have send multiple queries via web form IRCC seeking if I do require Indian police clearance certificate as I have not lived in India over 10+ years and also not more than 30+ days during any visit. I have had no reply at all from anyone after 8-10 queries I’ve seen between Feb and March however documents attached via Web form ware duly received so my queries were read. As I didn’t received. A reply I assumed it’s not required until I got my decisions of regular with Indian police clearance certificate being the only reason. I think it’s really unfair as I was not given an ans for my query or else I would have applied for clearance certificate which I have now applied as realise now it is required. Upon listing my query via Web Form IRCC I received an email that my account has beeen updates however there are no new msgs for me to read. I find it unfair to reapply via new fees as I think I should be allowed few days to provide the clearance certificate from India given i was awaiting for reply from case officer and haven’t had any reply. Could you please assist.

Thanks
Mohit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi There

I hope if you could kindly assist me with this. I am Australian passport holder who applied for IEC working holiday visa last month and have supplied all the documents as were requested. My case number is W303091223. My visa was refused due to Indian police clearance certificate not provided.
I provided all required documents in time and have send multiple queries via web form IRCC seeking if I do require Indian police clearance certificate as I have not lived in India over 10+ years and also not more than 30+ days during any visit. I have had no reply at all from anyone after 8-10 queries I’ve seen between Feb and March however documents attached via Web form ware duly received so my queries were read. As I didn’t received. A reply I assumed it’s not required until I got my decisions of regular with Indian police clearance certificate being the only reason. I think it’s really unfair as I was not given an ans for my query or else I would have applied for clearance certificate which I have now applied as realise now it is required. Upon listing my query via Web Form IRCC I received an email that my account has beeen updates however there are no new msgs for me to read. I find it unfair to reapply via new fees as I think I should be allowed few days to provide the clearance certificate from India given i was awaiting for reply from case officer and haven’t had any reply. Could you please assist.

Thanks
Mohit
Did you live in India for six or more months since the age of 18?

For the IEC application, you have to submit all required documents with the application. If anything is missing, it will result in a refusal. If you weren't sure if something needed to be provided, then the time to ask was before you applied. Unfortunately it was too late once you applied.

Recommend you resubmit your profile so that you can reapply.

MohitChadha

Mar 13, 2018
Did you live in India for six or more months since the age of 18?

For the IEC application, you have to submit all required documents with the application. If anything is missing, it will result in a refusal. If you weren't sure if something needed to be provided, then the time to ask was before you applied. Unfortunately it was too late once you applied.

Recommend you resubmit your profile so that you can reapply.
How would I resubmit so I have to revoke my old profile to create a new one ?