+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC to LMO/CAQ Quebec

AnotherBloke

Jan 17, 2015
I am currently in Canada(Montreal, Quebec) on an IEC visa, and I will be applying for the 2015 IEC visa. I would like my employer to apply for an LMO, so I can stay here for as long as I need for PR(permanent residency).

I'm hoping someone has some experience with getting an LMO/CAQ in Quebec, If so I would like to get some information from you, please leave a reply here.

Thank you.

natmendoza

Mar 12, 2015
Hi,
Finally I found someone that went to Québec with IEC!!!
I'm mexican and I want to apply for the 2015 IEC visa and I want to go to Montréal, I have my documents in english and I wanted to know if I need to translate them to french to apply, is there any restriction if I send them in english or I'm able to work in Québec as well?
I hope you can help me.
Thank you!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnotherBloke said:
I am currently in Canada(Montreal, Quebec) on an IEC visa, and I will be applying for the 2015 IEC visa. I would like my employer to apply for an LMO, so I can stay here for as long as I need for PR(permanent residency).

I'm hoping someone has some experience with getting an LMO/CAQ in Quebec, If so I would like to get some information from you, please leave a reply here.

Thank you.
Late answer, but for future reference:
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/quebec.shtml

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natmendoza said:
Hi,
Finally I found someone that went to Québec with IEC!!!
I'm mexican and I want to apply for the 2015 IEC visa and I want to go to Montréal, I have my documents in english and I wanted to know if I need to translate them to french to apply, is there any restriction if I send them in english or I'm able to work in Québec as well?
I hope you can help me.
Thank you!
You do not need to translate your documents to French: the IEC is a Federal programme & English or French documents are accepted.

yes, you can go to Quebec if your visa is approved.