+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC expires only a month away from qualifying for PCPNP Tech

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long would it take for my BOWP to be declined without AOR
You are not even eligible for a BOWP because you need to be invited to submit for PR. Your CRS score is too low. You will not even be able to submit documents to get AOR. BOWP is not an option for you at all.

Shaneduffy

Feb 13, 2024
Yes I am aware I won't have a AOR but it if I submit an application (knowing full well it will be declined) I would be eligible to work until it is declined how long would that take so as if it take 3-4 months I am eligible to apply for BCPNP within the month and can begin that process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am aware I won't have a AOR but it if I submit an application (knowing full well it will be declined) I would be eligible to work until it is declined how long would that take so as if it take 3-4 months I am eligible to apply for BCPNP within the month and can begin that process
You would not be eligible to work because you would not even be allowed to submit a BOWP application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

What you are wanting to do is try and extend your work permit? IRCC may not give you authorization to work on implied status and may refuse your permit in a matter of weeks (people on PGWPs are trying to do this and getting quick refusals). Once refused, you are out of status and cannot work. You need to get BC nomination and apply for PR within 90 days to be eligible for BOWP. Don’t know if this will happen. AOR usually takes months.

What is your BC PNP score? Your score has to be high enough to be nominated. Having a job doesn’t guarantee it.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And your employer is eligible and meets requirements, and will provide all documentation required. They have said they will support your nomination. Given your situation, once nominated you may not be able to work until PR.

Shaneduffy

Feb 13, 2024
I have a noc 2 with Information systems testing technicians so it is BCPNP tech and several websites give me different scores when I fill out my info ranging from 80/110 on bcpnp

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a noc 2 with Information systems testing technicians so it is BCPNP tech and several websites give me different scores when I fill out my info ranging from 80/110 on bcpnp
That is a wide range. Did you use the BC PNP program guide? Last draw was 122. Draw before that 120.