+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC Eligibility when unemployed?

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
Quick question,

Does anyone know the effect on the IEC assessment would be when i am currently unemployed. Last month i lost my job because of budget cuts. So am currently unemployed, would they frown on this for my assessment or do i have nothing to be worried about?

Many Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Justin86 said:
Quick question,

Does anyone know the effect on the IEC assessment would be when i am currently unemployed. Last month i lost my job because of budget cuts. So am currently unemployed, would they frown on this for my assessment or do i have nothing to be worried about?

Many Thanks
There won't be an effect on the outcome of your IEC assessment. Nothing to worry about bud. A job is not required to
Get a IEC visa.

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
There won't be an effect on the outcome of your IEC assessment. Nothing to worry about bud. A job is not required to
Get a IEC visa.
Ahh that's awesome, it was the only thing i thought i might stumble a problem with. Since i meet the criteria, hopefully i should have no problems being accepted :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Justin86 said:
Ahh that's awesome, it was the only thing i thought i might stumble a problem with. Since i meet the criteria, hopefully i should have no problems being accepted :D
If you meet the IEC criteria and they still have visas available, you'll be accepted for sure.

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
If you meet the IEC criteria and they still have visas available, you'll be accepted for sure.
Yeah, i had my payment verified today and since i meet the criteria. I hope ill get my acceptance confirmation for the IEC soon and i can just submit all my documents for the MyCic.

Do you know what they check for in the MyCic? If i got admitted into Canada 3 weeks ago, there is no reason why they wouldn't accept my visa application would there?