+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC Canada your action is required and biometrics problems

martamattei

Mar 6, 2024
I submitted my application for the IEC Canada program on January 25th, and I completed my biometric fingerprinting on January 31st. As of today, March 5th, I haven't received any updates from the Canadian government. Around mid-February, I noticed a "your action is required" message, but when I accessed the application, I wasn't notified to add any documents. A few weeks later, the message changed to "submitted," but upon checking, it notified me that my biometric fingerprints hadn't been received. I visited the VAC where I had them done, and they confirmed they were sent. I've submitted several web forms, but the situation remains unchanged. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Additionally, I realized I forgot to input my first name in the application, only including my surname. Could this be the cause of the biometric fingerprinting problem? Any advice on how to resolve this situation would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. I'm located in Rome, in case that information is needed.

aseeya

Apr 9, 2024
I have similar problems - my biometrics were collected on April, 2, but there's still no Biometric number in my profile.
How was your problem solved? What di you do?