+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC application rejected due to error

kally20

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,

my IEC application was rejected as i made a honest mistake. I was asked for my police report and i uploaded it. I thought it was transmitted and submitted to IRCC but it appears it wasn't and i did not know until IRCC rejected the application. Can i appeal to the IRCC as the document was actually uploaded to accept my application as they will NOT refund my application fees? please let me know

Ranjani0415

Jun 10, 2022
Hi all,

my IEC application was rejected as i made a honest mistake. I was asked for my police report and i uploaded it. I thought it was transmitted and submitted to IRCC but it appears it wasn't and i did not know until IRCC rejected the application. Can i appeal to the IRCC as the document was actually uploaded to accept my application as they will NOT refund my application fees? please let me know
Can you please tell me what you had to do after this point?

I also thought that I had submitted but later came to know that I only uploaded but did not transmit. However, I still did not get any rejection. I was able to submit after the deadline. Now the status says "submitted" and the documents say "replacement provided". Do you think this would lead to rejection? If so, can I appeal? Did you appeal work?