+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDP GT IELTS 2ND JUNE 2018

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well this time after I complained for the quality of the listening tape in section 3 - all my scores were lowered by 0.5. Fantastic exam, what can I add. I know the truth anyway and will never ever take this exam in my life again. I feel that I was stupid enough to give it a 2nd shot when honestly I shouldn't have paid them again. I am very disappointed in the system and I don't think I want to go to Canada anymore because if they really wanted those who scores the highest marks etc, they would also accept TOEFL and other certificates. Good luck everyone anyway.
I'm really sorry you had to feel this way. I guess you just have to do your best in achieving your aim. All the best in all your endeavours.

It2

Jun 3, 2018
I'm sorry to hear you went through the same experience, but perhaps you will be lucky enough to get the score you were looking for? My first experience was better, although the writing part was tougher. Anyway, I was very confident about my writing this time (I know it was 7.5), but since there is no feedback and they take some extra money for a double check, I think these money can be spent for a better cause...

Did you complain to them?
Nop I didn't complain but there were many others who did complain about it still hoping 7 that is all I need for postgraduate studies.

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
I'm really sorry you had to feel this way. I guess you just have to do your best in achieving your aim. All the best in all your endeavours.
Yeah, but when doing my best is not good enough because they mark you however they feel like for that particular day? How good should be that? It doesn't matter how I feel, what really matter is that A PRODUCT we pay for and we pay for a high quality record and a proper evaluation. I as a customer received none of those things. The answer to my complaint was both unprofessional and rude (in English manner).

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Nop I didn't complain but there were many others who did complain about it still hoping 7 that is all I need for postgraduate studies.
Well, I guess those people will have lower scores compared to their previous attempts as well. Mark my words.

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Well, I guess those people will have lower scores compared to their previous attempts as well. Mark my words.
I made it got 7 finally and I was amazed I managed 7.5 in listening. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Following are my results

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Should I go for Re-val for writing. or Should I start EE Profile and wait for OINP. Any suggestion please?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Following are my results

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Should I go for Re-val for writing. or Should I start EE Profile and wait for OINP. Any suggestion please?
Do not retake the exam, they will just give you the same 6.5 in one of the sections or 7.5 in Listening. Try to go for EOR

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Do not retake the exam, they will just give you the same 6.5 in one of the sections or 7.5 in Listening. Try to go for EOR
Re-evaluation is total waste of time and money ,if you are so sure that you written the essay well and on the task then it’s useful to go for re-evaluation .as people say if they deliberately didn’t give you bands that means they won’t give you in re-evaluation either. But it’s a myth just try to rectify your writing mistakes and sit for exam again .reevaluation success is only 20% ,and they could take more than two months

Reactions: Captain789
Apr 7, 2018
Following are my results

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

we are sailing in the same boat!

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Re-evaluation is total waste of time and money ,if you are so sure that you written the essay well and on the task then it’s useful to go for re-evaluation .as people say if they deliberately didn’t give you bands that means they won’t give you in re-evaluation either. But it’s a myth just try to rectify your writing mistakes and sit for exam again .reevaluation success is only 20% ,and they could take more than two months
I know, but I thought it was the right way to answer the person anyway.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Following are my results

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Congratulations. If you can afford a reval,give it a try while you book for another exam and wait for the results. If with this result your CRS is up to 400,you can create a profile and wait for Ontario to nominate you. Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: papan5069

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Following are my results

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

we are sailing in the same boat!

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:
Same here:

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

We are so close.

I am going for reevaluation as I was confident with my essay.

Reactions: papan5069