+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDP GT IELTS 2ND JUNE 2018

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
How was the speaking test for you all?

I got my cue card to speak about my childhood friend
my cue card was most interesting subject during my schooling.That was shock to me to say frankly and
another question was In future if you would like to introduce a subject which would you recommend.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
My cue card was moment you had to be polite. Why, and where, and how did it make you feel? speaking was on same day as LRW

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hello guys result of 24 may exam released today literally 95% test takers held in writing ,being awarded as 6.5 even one guy scored 9 bands each in listening reading speaking ,however in writing he is given 6.5 .This looks like money making scam now
My scores are l8.5
R9
S 7.5
W6.5
Highly disappointed ,all are applying for re-evaluation
Writing topic was easy aswell

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I feel listening/speaking are totally dependent on your luck. No matter how much you practice, it can go either way on test day.
Writing depends more on luck ,in listening and speaking you could anticipate your score by discussing answers like on this forum .same with speaking exactly after your interview you always know how you performed and of what level ,but the main concern is writing ,as it could be checked by bad or good examiner

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Writing depends more on luck ,in listening and speaking you could anticipate your score by discussing answers like on this forum .same with speaking exactly after your interview you always know how you performed and of what level ,but the main concern is writing ,as it could be checked by bad or good examiner
I can feel your pain. Writing score is at the discretion of the examiner. As you said that most of the people are stuck at 6.5 in writing. This really sounds like a scam and a way to squeeze as much money possible from test takers

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys result of 24 may exam released today literally 95% test takers held in writing ,being awarded as 6.5 even one guy scored 9 bands each in listening reading speaking ,however in writing he is given 6.5 .This looks like money making scam now
My scores are l8.5
R9
S 7.5
W6.5
Highly disappointed ,all are applying for re-evaluation
Writing topic was easy aswell
I am so sorry for you and others but unfortunately it is true they are playing games and making money over it. Furthermore for listening Academic Europe and other parts of the world they prepared special listening with only purpose to fail, I am wondering if someone will achieve 7band in that disgraceful listening.Honestly I have attended Ielts for further education and I hit this wall which will distoy my dreams and seriously I am considering to attend other English test format. I am truly dispointed this is not an English assessment is just an endless game .

Reactions: peacefulwarrior

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Well this time after I complained for the quality of the listening tape in section 3 - all my scores were lowered by 0.5. Fantastic exam, what can I add. I know the truth anyway and will never ever take this exam in my life again. I feel that I was stupid enough to give it a 2nd shot when honestly I shouldn't have paid them again. I am very disappointed in the system and I don't think I want to go to Canada anymore because if they really wanted those who scores the highest marks etc, they would also accept TOEFL and other certificates. Good luck everyone anyway.

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Well this time after I complained for the quality of the listening tape in section 3 - all my scores were lowered by 0.5. Fantastic exam, what can I add. I know the truth anyway and will never ever take this exam in my life again. I feel that I was stupid enough to give it a 2nd shot when honestly I shouldn't have paid them again. I am very disappointed in the system and I don't think I want to go to Canada anymore because if they really wanted those who scores the highest marks etc, they would also accept TOEFL and other certificates. Good luck everyone anyway.
Omg you had the same listing ,I am so sorry but you are totally right I have done the same stupid mistake to take this test for the second time. I still waiting for results but I am terrified to even checked them tomorrow ...

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Omg you had the same listing ,I am so sorry but you are totally right I have done the same stupid mistake to take this test for the second time. I still waiting for results but I am terrified to even checked them tomorrow ...
I'm sorry to hear you went through the same experience, but perhaps you will be lucky enough to get the score you were looking for? My first experience was better, although the writing part was tougher. Anyway, I was very confident about my writing this time (I know it was 7.5), but since there is no feedback and they take some extra money for a double check, I think these money can be spent for a better cause...

Did you complain to them?