+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Identifying my right NOC code

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Hi Everyone, This community has been very helpful in answering some really tricky questions; so reaching out for one more ;D

I am trying to identify my correct NOC code. At the onset, I feel I fall within the 1122 code (i.e. Professional occupations in business management consulting) but not sure so would really appreciate any advice.

My current job title is Associate Director within an internal strategy department - I have been in this position for the past 5 years and 4 months. In the past 10 years before this I have held a Senior Business Analyst position for 1 year & 8 months and before that a Business Analyst positions for 1 year & 5 months. During these 3 positions, my responsibilities have been largely the same as below:

 Conduct on-going assessment of the internal Management Information System (MIS) to recommend improvements to the system and identify issues if any.
 Supervise and manage external research vendors for the production of focused internal and external research reports for my organisation.
 Supervise and lead the team in-charge of competitor analysis and organisational benchmarking.
 Support the departmental management recording and communications process by leading the development of quarterly / monthly management reports for submission to Board.
 Develop material for external corporate communication
 Lead the preparation of client presentations and business cases
 Develop relationships with industry to facilitate knowledge transfer and project execution
 Support growth of my organisation’s business by developing social and business relationships with clients
 Maintain Client relationships for business development of my organisation

Any help or advice anyone can provide will be very helpful.

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Did I overstep the boundaries by asking a very specific question ??? ???

Please everyone; would really appreciate any input on NOC code 1122 in general as well if possible. Thanks for your support.

merlz

May 25, 2019
Hey,
Congrats on your PR. Need your help please for NOC code confirmation. I work in a banking firm and confused between NOC 1122 and 1114. Which NOC did you finally choose ?

Since May 2014
Senior Compliance Analyst - Compliance and Control
· Supporting the yearly execution of the enterprise wide compliance risk assessment (EWCRA) as per defined timelines, assessed final output of previous year and incorporate deliverables into the current year plan and track progress of remedial actions including updating of compliance manuals related to CRA using best practices to provide visibility and transparency of status and issues in the CRA process thus ensuring smooth flow of the process
· Leading the platform testing process and execution testing of test scripts for various technical requirements which includes UAT testing (end to end) and preparing tactical user stories for various changes to be done in the CRA Tool.
· Actively engaged in Quality Assurance (QA) process, reporting and all the adhoc requests facilitated by the stakeholders.
· Generating and preparing of CRA Business results for all senior stakeholders
· Analyzing control gaps to identify the function related Gaps affecting the business, rules analysis for various policies related to various regulations.
· Preparing Training decks for various respondents and QA reviewers to get a better understanding of the process and CRA tool.
· Calculating and aggregating the conduct risk key risk frameworks for various policy risk to themes mapping.
· Assisting in the RCSA and CMRA calculation for Protiviti Risk Assessment business unit alignment

My Academic profile as per WES:
a) Bachelor degree of 4 years
b) Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year

P.S. I strongly feel its 1122 but suggestions will be helpful.