+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDENTIFY NOC

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Please anyone can help me confirming if I´m choosing the correct NOC? I´m applying MPNP with NOC 1215.

My duties are the following:

• Administration of the logistics process of purchase orders of electronic products requested by the countries of Central America and the Caribbean in accordance with the requirements and guidelines of our company and adhering to the rules of International Trade.
• Control and coordination of merchandise dispatch in order to ensure that it is taken to its final destination and received on the required dates using the appropriate Incoterms to minimize the impact of the freight on the cost of the product.
• Maintain continuous communication with the supplier with the objective of anticipating production delays, interruptions, replacements and incomplete dispatches.
• Monitor the performance of the supplier and ensure that the merchandise is dispatched according to the confirmed production times.
• Solve and report problems related to missing or surplus merchandise that is shipped to warehouses or directly to the country of destination.
• Inform the import departments about merchandise ready to arrive at port and send the respective documentation to avoid delays charges.
• Maintain constant communication with the warehouse to verify that the inventory is dispatched on the dates that buyers from both regions (Caribbean and Central America) have requested.
• Prepare reports on the status of purchase orders to inform and evaluate together the receiving countries if the merchandise will be received even if it is out of the requested date.