+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDEA OF VISITING CANADA PROVINCES TO SEARCH JOBS.

murli_1231

Jan 29, 2012
Dear All

Any smart person having knowkedge on PNPs pls respond

I am coming to canada on B1 visitor visa through my existing company and trying to search for jobs. Off course i agree i cant work there straight as i am not eligible. But i want to study and discuss the job prospects and if i get any employer willing to appoint then it will be a positive point for me.

IF I apply through express entry i may not qualify as my age is 48.But in PNPs ihave noted contents that ageis liberal except manitiba PNP where upper age limit is 45. so kindly suggest whichPNP would be best suited to my profile.

1. If i go to yukon and try for taking up jobs in demand like LOWER GRADE C & D jobs can i get a job easily. I have herad that getting jobs in yukon is easier as LMO is not needed? IS Temporary worker program in yukon working or suspended currently?

2. Also if i go to Prince ed island what are the chances? of getting the job in semi skilled categories.? Is it possible to start as a fresh canditate if exactly i do not have the specific experience like General worker, Room attaedent etc. I wanted to follow this route for the sake of apply for PR SOON.
3. Also my age is 48 but PNPs like PEI and yukon have specified age till max-- 59 yrs.

Kindly send me the replies as i am unable to decide if it is really going to work after coming on B1 visitor visa?

Thanks and regards --waiting for replies.