+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICU nurse from Germany looking for career advancement in Canada.

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
Hi Everybody,
I'm an ICU nurse in Germany with 14 years experience.BSN graduate.
I'm looking for a direct employer in Canada. How do I a start???
Maybe somebody can give me some information .Thanks in advance.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
We would welcome you to our Province,To work in the Private Sector Contact www.futuresearchcanada.com For Public Sector HealthMatch BC.Welcome to the Best Place on Earth,Thats our Provincia motto,But in reality for livability,We are only actually in the top 3 in the World

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
aachen-nurse said:
Hi Everybody,
I'm an ICU nurse in Germany with 14 years experience.BSN graduate.
I'm looking for a direct employer in Canada. How do I a start???
Maybe somebody can give me some information .Thanks in advance.

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
Thank you BCguy for you information.
Healthmatchbc.org is very helpful and informative
but still I have some questions.I hope you could help me.
PNP,one of the requirement is employer sponsorship.
How could i find an employer?
Should i be first registered as a Nurse in BC before
I'm entitled to this program?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Thats Where a company like Future Search comes in,They assist in licensing you for a fee and They help you find a job for Free,Since It is Illegal to charge for finding you a job in BC,But they get a fee from your employer of which they have several.Contact them and look Yasmen or Zeala,They are hired by employers to look for nurses

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
Hi BCguy,i'm planning to tour some part of Canada next year.Maybe Vancouver? At the same time ,i want to volunteer in a hospital and also observe in a ICU to have a little glimpse how the Nurses work in Canada.Do you think that is possible?Maybe you could give me some contacts? Thank you.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
aachen-nurse said:
Hi BCguy,i'm planning to tour some part of Canada next year.Maybe Vancouver? At the same time ,i want to volunteer in a hospital and also observe in a ICU to have a little glimpse how the Nurses work in Canada.Do you think that is possible?Maybe you could give me some contacts? Thank you.
Yasmeen the Executive Director of Future Search used to be a Regional Manager for the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority which runs all the Hospitals in the Vancouver Area.She is an excellent contact

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
BCguy said:
aachen-nurse said:
Yasmeen the Executive Director of Future Search used to be a Regional Manager for the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority which runs all the Hospitals in the Vancouver Area.She is an excellent contact
[
/quote]
Hi BCguy,i did try to reach the Executive Director of Future Search, send her E-mail(11.Nov).Until now NO response,maybe she is not interested or maybe could not help me. I would appreciate ,if you could still give me some advise in this matter .Thanks.

aachen-nurse

Nov 9, 2008
Thanks Jalal1...........that's encouraging.
I'm not sure if my request is unrealistic in Canada.
I thought i have to think another alternatives.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
She has been alerted to expect a phone call from a German Nurse.She should pick up the call,My friend contacted her 1 hour ago

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Just to make things clear,I do not have any commercial interest with Futuresearch nor does the the BC goverment ,But We the goverment have commended them for the work they do in bringing Nurses to BC,The commendation letter of the BC Parliamentary Secretary for Immigration is on their website,They are the only private company in BC providing said services