+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT WP Online Applications at NY Consulate - Jan, 2015

pirchcom

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Visa Section: Weekly Update: April 10, 2015

The visa section is currently processing applications received via the Visa Application Centre on the following dates:

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa): March 31, 2015

Work Permit: February 2, 2015

The visa section is currently processing Temporary Resident Permit & Rehabilitation applications* for business travellers during the following month: February 2015

*can only be submitted by Mail

Some applications take longer to process for various reasons. For further details see our website: http://can-am.gc.ca/visas/processing-traitement.aspx…

For more detailed information on processing times for all other categories of applications at Canadian visa sections, including the Consulate General of Canada in New York <http://can-am.gc.ca/new-york/index.aspx?lang=eng>, please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Nick32

Mar 30, 2015
Congrats msnr(y) !! You can submit to VAC by Post or go and submit if you want to It would take approximately 15 days to get stamped passport back.

Cherry_2105

Mar 12, 2015
Congrats!
It seems all we Jan. applicants have got the passport request :)
I have submitted my passport via USPS, and I tracked it has been delivered.
Just want to know, if we submit passport through VAC, will they give us any feedback to check the status?
Or we can do is waiting for the passport back?
Thank you!

msnr

Mar 14, 2015
Cherry_2105 said:
Congrats!
It seems all we Jan. applicants have got the passport request :)
I have submitted my passport via USPS, and I tracked it has been delivered.
Just want to know, if we submit passport through VAC, will they give us any feedback to check the status?
Or we can do is waiting for the passport back?
Thank you!
Hi Cherry,
I have submitted my passport yesterday at VAC New York office, they gave a tracking number to me to track the status.. You will receive an email from VAC with tracking number (to email address which you gave in Consent Form).

Thanks

Cherry_2105

Mar 12, 2015
msnr said:
Hi Cherry,
I have submitted my passport yesterday at VAC New York office, they gave a tracking number to me to track the status.. You will receive an email from VAC with tracking number (to email address which you gave in Consent Form).

Thanks
Thank you msnr, until now, I have not received the email from VAC.
Then have you checked any status online right now?
Thanks!

Cherry_2105

Mar 12, 2015
msnr said:
Hi Cherry,

Thanks
In addition, do we just need pay the passport delivery fee, which is $31,19?
There is too much information on the website.
A little confused.

pirchcom

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Visa Section: Weekly Update April 17, 2015

The visa section is currently processing applications received via the Visa Application Centre on the following dates:

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa): April 9, 2015
New FB Update.

My Girlfriend applied Feb 19 But nothing yet for work permit.

Has anyone received news from paper application by mail From Feb application????

Work Permit: February 24, 2015

The visa section is currently processing Temporary Resident Permit & Rehabilitation applications* for business travellers during the following month: February 2015

*can only be submitted by Mail

Some applications take longer to process for various reasons. For further details see our website.

For more detailed information on processing times for all other categories of applications at Canadian visa sections, including the Consulate General of Canada in New York, please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
Mark Turner
Like · Comment · Share

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
pirchcom said:
Now just needd her pasport back. Does the work permit include TRV ?

Thanks

Yes she will be given a TRV if she needs one to enter Canada. She wont actually get her work permit until she gets to the point of entry

pirchcom

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
She is already in Canada . She just had to apply outside Canada . She has been here 2 years. So will we have to flag pole to the US. ??

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
pirchcom said:
She is already in Canada . She just had to apply outside Canada . She has been here 2 years. So will we have to flag pole to the US. ??
Yes, she needs to flagpole in order to get her work permit.