+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT work permit

ankursiem

Mar 8, 2017
Hi

Can anyone guide? My application showing following.but not moving further since 2 weeks.How much time CIC will take to review application and give final decision?

Applied on 5th April, online

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ICT processing time is anywhere from a few weeks to several months. It's impossible for us to say how long processing will take for your specific application.

Reactions: ELDHOSE7069ANN

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Hi

Can anyone guide? My application showing following.but not moving further since 2 weeks.How much time CIC will take to review application and give final decision?

Applied on 5th April, online

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
hi

you will get your ict visa soon as your all review process has been done.

i got mine in 5 days but i have applied from turkey.its depend on the country you applied.

thanks

Abster

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Anyone have an Idea
hi

you will get your ict visa soon as your all review process has been done.

i got mine in 5 days but i have applied from turkey.its depend on the country you applied.

thanks
I got the same update below, my application date is April 17, 2017 from dubai.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.

* what is the meaning of Not applicable in my BGC?
Thank you in advance.