+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (Non GSS )Timelines-from US

Can22

Feb 15, 2022
Sharing my timeline and updates.

Intra-Company Transfer Work Permit (non-GSS)
Applied from: USA
Application Submitted Online: Feb 16, 2022
Biometrics Instruction Letter Received: Feb 17, 2022
Biometrics provided at the NY VFS Office: Feb 23, 2022.
Current status (per immigration consultant rep):
“Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Biometrics - Feb 23, 2022-Completed.”

Feel free to share your timeline/updates on this thread while we all wait!

Feb 22, 2022

“Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:

So, here is what it takes, 50 days. I saw an excel sheet in some other threads where people have been updating their timelines. From what i noticed, it takes 48-50 days to get the result. Plan accordingly. Also don't send your passport back to NYC VAC. LA does things faster.

Can22

Feb 15, 2022
So, here is what it takes, 50 days. I saw an excel sheet in some other threads where people have been updating their timelines. From what i noticed, it takes 48-50 days to get the result. Plan accordingly. Also don't send your passport back to NYC VAC. LA does things faster.
But is there an option to choose the VAC according to our preference, because I saw its a new website that generates label. So, wont it auto select, based to our location of passport pick up. We are in NY , so I doubt the chance of LA.
The problem is that we will be nearing our visa expiry in US by that time of PPR request, hence cant afford to have the passport stuck at VFS for long. Let's see

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi. I am also waiting for an update on my ICT, applied from the UAE. Can you share the excel sheet please. It’s been more than 60 days since we applied

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi. I am also waiting for an update on my ICT, applied from the UAE. Can you share the excel sheet please. It’s been more than 60 days since we applied
Hi - have you heard back? I also applied for an ICT from UAE, its been more than 60 days. Bio submitted Feb 2nd. NOC Code B, LMIA exempt.

Soni_

Mar 26, 2022

Latest update:

Hi, have you heard back? I am in the same situation with almost same dates…

Can22

Feb 15, 2022
Hi, have you heard back? I am in the same situation with almost same dates…
Not yet..Currently they are on the 15th feb approval, as per a shared excel sheet. Hope to get approval by next week 55-60days is the normal..