+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Visa Timelines - India April 2021

Pavikuttusat

Apr 22, 2021
Hi All,

need some suggestions. We initiated our application for CA ICT in US and my spouses’ICT was approved without a medical test. As with stamping there was a delay due to COVID and we had to travel to India .We have been staying here for more than 6 months. Now that we have planned our travel to Canada, our medical reports are being asked. Iam little skeptical to go the hospitals now for a medical test considering the current situation, in particular to take my kid to hospital is a nightmare for me. Is there a way these medical tests can be avoided considering the current COVID surge and crisis.please help

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Regarding the toddler- it may not be needed
I don’t think you will be filing a WP on your own
A lawyer would be doing it for your company
Please confirm with them
i have to fill the forms myself, its upto me now whether i hire some lawyer or consultant or fill myself.

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
As we know travel has been banned but any news regarding application process ?

Anyone get approval after flight ban?

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi All,

Upfront medical test.

ICT GSS - Passport Submission Request Received
Time line
Online Submission - 14th April
Biometric - 20th April
PPR mail - 24th April

Now problem is Passport submission services are stopped and not sure when It is going to resume. So I have timeline till 22nd May to submit passport.

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
@SudhirGupta - I got passport submission request. I believe that means its approved. not sure otherwise. But Got letter from my company for passport submission.