+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Visa Timelines - India April 2021

SudhirGupta

Apr 4, 2021
If anyone has applied for ICT Visa in 2021 from India. Can you share your timelines. I applied online on April 3, 2021. Just worried of timelines and probably the upcoming restrictions and lockdowns as cases are increasing in India again

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Even when medical is done upfront i heard update of medical results itself takes about 4 weeks. Is this true ? Any idea

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
ICT GSS - Passport Submission Request Received
Time line
Online Submission - 8th March
Medical test Submission - 8th March - Upfront for Dependent
Biometric - 25th March - Self
Biometric - Dependent - 18th March
PPR mail - 14th April

Thanks everyone for the help. Good Luck !

Reactions: bhisham

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
ICT GSS - Passport Submission Request Received
Time line
Online Submission - 8th March
Medical test Submission - 8th March - Upfront for Dependent
Biometric - 25th March - Self
Biometric - Dependent - 18th March
PPR mail - 14th April

Thanks everyone for the help. Good Luck !
Hi,
i am new this and going to submit my application soon with my wife and kids, can you advise me from where i can get the Medicals done for myself and family?

Regards,

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi,
i am new this and going to submit my application soon with my wife and kids, can you advise me from where i can get the Medicals done for myself and family?

Regards,
Please check on the IRCC Website - there list of approved hospitals for many cities. You can choose any if them that is near / reachable

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi,

Regards,
Please check on the IRCC Website - there list of approved hospitals for many cities. You can choose any if them that is near / reachable

Reactions: bhisham

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Thank you! couple of more questions.

I have two kids, my daughter is 7 year old and my Son is just 10 months old.
so in their application what VISA type i have to select?
What is GTMS notes?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Thank you! couple of more questions.

I have two kids, my daughter is 7 year old and my Son is just 10 months old.
so in their application what VISA type i have to select?
What is GTMS notes?
Kids should be study visa
Wife either work permit or visitor
Medical Upfront would be needed depending on the country you are applying from - from India its needed for all the applicants.

GTMS notes - Query about case from IRCC - it may not be needed - u can ignore

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Kids should be study visa---For 10 Months old also i need to apply study visa? little confuse here, for 7 y old Daughter this should be fine.
Wife either work permit or visitor---For wife i'll for open work permit.
Medical Upfront would be needed depending on the country you are applying from - from India its needed for all the applicants.-- So medical needed for all, me, wife and both kids (7 year and 20 months).

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Kids should be study visa---For 10 Months old also i need to apply study visa? little confuse here, for 7 y old Daughter this should be fine.
Wife either work permit or visitor---For wife i'll for open work permit.
Medical Upfront would be needed depending on the country you are applying from - from India its needed for all the applicants.-- So medical needed for all, me, wife and both kids (7 year and 20 months).
Regarding the toddler- it may not be needed
I don’t think you will be filing a WP on your own
A lawyer would be doing it for your company
Please confirm with them

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
If anyone has applied for ICT Visa in 2021 from India. Can you share your timelines. I applied online on April 3, 2021. Just worried of timelines and probably the upcoming restrictions and lockdowns as cases are increasing in India again
Any update on your application ?

naina13

Apr 22, 2019
Hi. Did u get any update on ur application?

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Applied on 13th April.

Situation is really tough in India and Canada is thinking to ban flights from India. So not sure if it can go on halt or will take longer time.

Last edited: