+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT rejection rate

Rahulrav

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,

My company is planning an ICT to canada. So can anyone please enlighten me on what is the rejection rate for ICT in Canada in the past year? Are they really high? I have gone through and understood that the officers can refuse an application if he/she thinks that the candidate is not specialized enough for the position.

But can someone explain what are the possible scenarios that can lead them to such a conclusion. Any other conditions or useful information that you guys could provide regarding ICT is also appreciated.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

My company is planning an ICT to canada. So can anyone please enlighten me on what is the rejection rate for ICT in Canada in the past year? Are they really high? I have gone through and understood that the officers can refuse an application if he/she thinks that the candidate is not specialized enough for the position.

But can someone explain what are the possible scenarios that can lead them to such a conclusion. Any other conditions or useful information that you guys could provide regarding ICT is also appreciated.

Thanks
They can refuse if IRCC is concerned that the move is purely about immigration and not primarily about your employer needing your specialized skills at the Canadian office.

Rahulrav

Nov 20, 2019
They can refuse if IRCC is concerned that the move is purely about immigration and not primarily about your employer needing your specialized skills at the Canadian office.
Thank you. Is there any data on the rejection for ICT in past one year or so.