+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT GSS from USA

canadawp2020

Sep 26, 2020
Hi folks,

My company applied for an ICT work permit under GSS at New York.

Date applied: Mar 19
Biometrics: Previously done for visitor TRV

Wondering if anyone who applied around that time from US has had any updates?

Also, since I have a TRV (visitor), do I still need another visa stamp for a work TRV?

Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting!

Last edited:

canadawp2020

Sep 26, 2020
Update:
I got a request for proof of status in the US on Oct 1 (I would have expected lawyers to upload that with the original packet :( ) I have provided that now.

Did anyone receive request for additional information on their application? AFAIK incomplete applications take longer to process. Does anyone know how much longer I should expect to wait?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

waiter123

Sep 28, 2020
No info on how much longer it should take for you but I am following this thread in case I face the same problems.

I am on the same boat. ICT transfer. Company applied using Pee-Duu-See on May 5th. Still waiting for work permit decision. I had biometrics done from before.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Update:
I got a request for proof of status in the US on Oct 1 (I would have expected lawyers to upload that with the original packet :( ) I have provided that now.

Did anyone receive request for additional information on their application? AFAIK incomplete applications take longer to process. Does anyone know how much longer I should expect to wait?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Hi Did you get the work permit ? If yes then please let me know how much time it took to complete the entire process ?