+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Icici gic

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi all, i opened gic account with icici bank. Is it equally eligible for sds visa and i am applying for herzing college montreal. Is this college under sds too? if i apply under sds. Do i need to show any financial documents or not as my agent is saying, leave it, its not needed. Please reply asap because i am applying in 2 days. Thanks.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
and please tell me which is better in sds online or offline from india? i hope you guys respond to my queries soon as this is the only canada visa forum that is helpful for me. Thanks.

bobby1797

Nov 12, 2018
Did you transfer 10000CAD to canadian bank?
If yes, you have to include those receipts in your application.
You need to include proof showing the payment of 1st year tuition fee, GIC receipts.
Did your college comes under designated learning institute. You are eligible to sds only if your college is DLI.
Financial docs should be included otherwise your visa will be rejected for sure.

Reactions: Lovesahota92

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Did you transfer 10000CAD to canadian bank?
If yes, you have to include those receipts in your application.
You need to include proof showing the payment of 1st year tuition fee, GIC receipts.
Did your college comes under designated learning institute. You are eligible to sds only if your college is DLI.
Financial docs should be included otherwise your visa will be rejected for sure.
Yes my college is in dli list and its name is herzing college, in montreal. In sds financial docs are necessary? I think they are optional. But we are attaching tehsildar's certificate as my father is an agriculturist. Yes i opened gic account in icici bank canada and paid 1 year fees to college and got receipt too.

bobby1797

Nov 12, 2018
Yes my college is in dli list and its name is herzing college, in montreal. In sds financial docs are necessary? I think they are optional. But we are attaching tehsildar's certificate as my father is an agriculturist. Yes i opened gic account in icici bank canada and paid 1 year fees to college and got receipt too.
Those are enough

Reactions: Lovesahota92