+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICFAI - Unable to find in WES

Shramikd

Feb 12, 2020
Hi,
I have done 3 Year partime MBA from ICFAI,mumbai. I also had the same doubt as the university is not listed as recognised. However I have still received the ECA evaluation and is equivalent to Masters degree.

ICFAI is recognised, you can reach their hyderabad office,email certification@ibsindia.org for further details.
all the best
Hi,
Did you do it through WES or any other body. It would be great if you can tell. I have a 2years MBA degree from ICFAI university Gangtok. From which body should i get it evaluated so that it is considered as masters?

Thank you.

Harsh Deep

Feb 13, 2020
Hi Guys, need a quick suggestion. Im a passout from IBS Hyderabad with an MBA (Not PGDM). Now my dilemma is WES or ICES that would honor my MBA?
As per all the blogs that I have read WES is more of a chance rather than a sure shot success. Can you all help out on this??

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Guys, need a quick suggestion. Im a passout from IBS Hyderabad with an MBA (Not PGDM). Now my dilemma is WES or ICES that would honor my MBA?
As per all the blogs that I have read WES is more of a chance rather than a sure shot success. Can you all help out on this??
Hi which eca did u go for and what was the result? Any help is really appreciated

umg938

Jan 6, 2021
Hi,
I am also a fulltime MBA - 2 years IBS, HYD pass out. Which ECA to go for in case of IFHE/IBS Hyd Degree? Any pointers will be really helpful. Thanks.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
There are couple of post on this forum where almost 99% degrees from ICFAI was recognized by Canadian ECA agencies citing UGC/AICTE non recognition.

umg938

Jan 6, 2021
This is for the information of all; I had done my MBA full-time from IBS, Hyderabad campus. As o f July, 2021 - ICAS is accepting IBS, Hyd (full time MBA) and they gave me a Canadian equivalent of Masters.

All IBS, Hyd students can apply to ICAS for their degree evaluation. I am aware that WES and few other agencies do not evaluate IBS or equate it to a graduate degree.

HiralM

Aug 20, 2021
Hey bootsal & deyka - thanks a lot. Relieves me to a great extent. ;D ;D

Also, any idea if a score of 435 is good to proceed with (given the current draws are at around 450). This is what i'm getting in my initial evaluation. :-\
Please confirm if your ICFAI degree was recognised as Masters or not ! Would mean a lot

HiralM

Aug 20, 2021
This is for the information of all; I had done my MBA full-time from IBS, Hyderabad campus. As o f July, 2021 - ICAS is accepting IBS, Hyd (full time MBA) and they gave me a Canadian equivalent of Masters.

All IBS, Hyd students can apply to ICAS for their degree evaluation. I am aware that WES and few other agencies do not evaluate IBS or equate it to a graduate degree.
Hey! Any idea about IBS Mumbai ? Also, how long did ICAS take to process the evaluation?

HiralM

Aug 20, 2021
Did from IBS Mumbai.. Got evaluated as Canadian Masters..you are good to go...from the suggestion what your consultancy is giving I feel they are complete idiot..way better you don't waste your money with the consultants and fill the application on your own..
Hey! Was this ECA by WES or some other service?

HiralM

Aug 20, 2021
Wa
Hi,
I have done 3 Year partime MBA from ICFAI,mumbai. I also had the same doubt as the university is not listed as recognised. However I have still received the ECA evaluation and is equivalent to Masters degree.

ICFAI is recognised, you can reach their hyderabad office,email certification@ibsindia.org for further details.
all the best
Was it done from WES or some other assessment agency?

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Hey! Was this ECA by WES or some other service?
WES only but recently I have seen people not getting masters equivalency