+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL (IBS) GURGAON recognized by which ECA body ?

mick1221

Jan 19, 2019
Hi Guys, I did my post graduation (PGPM) from IBS GURGAON but WES has not recognized my education credentials. Someone can please guide me that to which ECA body should I send my transcripts, so that I can get recognition?

Megjaim

May 21, 2019
Hi Guys, I did my post graduation (PGPM) from IBS GURGAON but WES has not recognized my education credentials. Someone can please guide me that to which ECA body should I send my transcripts, so that I can get recognition?
Wes doesn't recognise IBS Gurgaon. I also got my evaluation from wes and it did not recognised IBS.
I am also considering different options to re do ECA.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Evaluation agencies recognise institutes that are recognised by UGC.

You need to check and see if IBS Gurgaon is UGC recognised or not.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Update: IBS Gurgaon is not recognised by UGC.

The chances of a successful evaluation for IBS Gurgaon by any of the evaluation agencies is very very low.

However, IBS Dehradun, IBS Hyderabad IBS Jaipur could be recognised as they are part of ICFAI University, which are recognised by UGC, in their respective states.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
IBS Gurgaon is UGC recognised
IBS Gurgaon / ICFAI Business School Gurgaon is a private institution in Gurgaon, Haryana and is not affiliated to any State Private University or any Government University in the state of Haryana.

Neither IBS Gurgaon is on the list of autonomous colleges of UGC, https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/colleges/autonomous_colleges-list.pdf.
Only 1 University is listed as autonomous in the state of Haryana by UGC.

Awards given by IBS Gurgaon might not be recognised by evaluating agencies authorised by IRCC for ECA's. It is an entireely different topic of discussion whether IBS Gurgaon's degree would be recognised within India or not.