+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES ECA for PR CEC? HELP!!

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello!

I did Bachelors of Science in Nursing for 4 years in my home country. I completed all the subjects but did not graduate because of some lack of requirements.

I am an incoming international student and I am now preparing for my future PR application under CEC.

I want to have as much CRS points as I can of course.

Now, can I use the transcript to get evaluated for ICES ECA for future PR?
Does ICES evaluate uncompleted (foreign) credential?

I am hoping that ICES (or WES) or whatever Education Equivalency out there will give me an evaluation of like 1 or 2 year post secondary diploma/certificate.

Any insights please? THANK YOU

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello!

I did Bachelors of Science in Nursing for 4 years in my home country. I completed all the subjects but did not graduate because of some lack of requirements.

I am an incoming international student and I am now preparing for my future PR application under CEC.

I want to have as much CRS points as I can of course.

Now, can I use the transcript to get evaluated for ICES ECA for future PR?
Does ICES evaluate uncompleted (foreign) credential?

I am hoping that ICES (or WES) or whatever Education Equivalency out there will give me an evaluation of like 1 or 2 year post secondary diploma/certificate.

Any insights please? THANK YOU
You are a phony. You have made several posts on this forum since 2017, claiming to be everything from international student, to applying for PR, and even claiming to have applied for citizenship last year! I think you are a fake consultant who uses this forum to get answers to your client's questions and then charge them for it. Either that, or you have MPD and playing some sick game.

I have reported you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naturgrl

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't blame you @wonderbly and @Naturgrl

re: my questions about study permit since last year, it is because i am helping out my sibling for SP application. This is the reason why sometimes I post as "I have a friend..." and sometimes I post as "I am..."

And I don't want to create a whole new account, just to ask SP-related questions. Is that a violation of this forum's policy?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

re: my questions about study permit since last year, it is because i am helping out my sibling for SP application. This is the reason why sometimes I post as "I have a friend..." and sometimes I post as "I am..."

And I don't want to create a whole new account, just to ask SP-related questions. Is that a violation of a this forum's policy?
So you will soon become a citizen? The question above about the nursing degree is for another friend now and then last week you asked about a study permit. You said “
Hello!

I got an approved student visa. In that application my LOA is for a 2 year diploma in Education, for Sept 2022.”

People will not respond if you start asking questions about study permits, ECAs etc. They will think you are posing as a consultant looking for answers.

Reactions: wonderbly

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I will be gracious to both of you since you have answered many of my questions here before and they were a huge help as im very DIY in all my applications.

I became direct PR FSWP Outland in 2017, in my early 20s.
Applied for Citizenship last year.
About the same time, my sibling processed for SP. And now, I am helping to prepare for my sibling's future's PR app hence my questions on ECA.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I will be gracious to both of you since you have answered many of my questions here before and they were a huge help as im very DIY in all my applications.

I became direct PR FSWP Outland in 2017, in my early 20s.
Applied for Citizenship last year.
About the same time, my sibling processed for SP. And now, I am helping to prepare for my sibling's future's PR app hence my questions on ECA.

And I don't want to create a whole new account, just to ask SP-related questions. Is that a violation of this forum's policy?
It's ok if you are asking on behalf of your siblings or friends and make it clear, but you have to admit your posts are suspicious if you make posts in which you refer to yourself in the first person. This forum is free for anyone seeking help and we endeavour to share knowledge to help each other, but we have seen consultants who are taking money from clients but come here and seek free help. That is ethically wrong in my opinion.

Reactions: Naturgrl