+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

King K

Apr 11, 2021
Hey,
I got the status change today it said evaluation complete and mailed:):D:D:D:D:D:D
So here goes my updated timeline
Document received-22nd Feb,2021
Evaluation in progress- 27th April,2021
Evaluation complete and mailed- 25th May,2021
Now waiting for the hardcopy. I am very excited about the results!
Congrats! :D
Just a few days more and you can finally enter the EE pool or apply to your college, whichever one you were going for. :)

siva7710

Feb 9, 2021
Hey,
I got the status change today it said evaluation complete and mailed:):D:D:D:D:D:D
So here goes my updated timeline
Document received-22nd Feb,2021
Evaluation in progress- 27th April,2021
Evaluation complete and mailed- 25th May,2021
Now waiting for the hardcopy. I am very excited about the results!
Firstly Congratulations!!!

Will evaluation take more than a month??
Is this the average across timelines shared in this thread ??
How many credentials did you get evaluated?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Konica Jaswal

Konica Jaswal

Feb 8, 2018
Firstly Congratulations!!!

Will evaluation take more than a month??
Is this the average across timelines shared in this thread ??
How many credentials did you get evaluated?

Thanks in advance
Thanks buddy. In general ICES takes between 1-1.5 months for evaluation. After 1st april it has increased its processing time from 20 to 30 weeks. So you might expect a delay. I sent my both degrees for evaluation(BSc and MSc)

siva7710

Feb 9, 2021
Thanks buddy. In general ICES takes between 1-1.5 months for evaluation. After 1st april it has increased its processing time from 20 to 30 weeks. So you might expect a delay. I sent my both degrees for evaluation(BSc and MSc)
Hey! I was not asking for the entire evaluation process. I asked for duration between "Evaluation in Progress" to "Evaluation completed and mailed"

Konica Jaswal

Feb 8, 2018
Hey! I was not asking for the entire evaluation process. I asked for duration between "Evaluation in Progress" to "Evaluation completed and mailed"
According to the recent threads that I have read in this blog, they take around 15-20 days for this process. But for mine they took almost a month. So it depends from file to file

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
According to the recent threads that I have read in this blog, they take around 15-20 days for this process. But for mine they took almost a month. So it depends from file to file
Hi Konica,

May I know which degree equivalent was awarded for BSc + MSc from ICES. I've been looking for this information and it will be of great help. Thanks

Regards,
Madhu

phobes2021

Jun 1, 2021
Hi guys, is there anyone also got the status of Documents received on the week of March 11? What's your status now? Mine is still documents received......

Thank you!

Looking forward to the peers on the same boat:D

Konica Jaswal

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Konica,

May I know which degree equivalent was awarded for BSc + MSc from ICES. I've been looking for this information and it will be of great help. Thanks

Regards,
Madhu
Hi Madhu,
Recently I got the hardcopy of ECA from ICES. I opted for BSc-MSc integrated course in university. So I sent both my degrees to ICES for evaluation. The ECA reports states that the Indian B.Sc(honors) degree is equivalent to Canadian three years bachelors degree and my Indian MSc(honors) is equivalent to one year masters degree of Canada.I hope that clarifies your doubt.

Thanks

Reactions: madhu_6021

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Hi Madhu,
Recently I got the hardcopy of ECA from ICES. I opted for BSc-MSc integrated course in university. So I sent both my degrees to ICES for evaluation. The ECA reports states that the Indian B.Sc(honors) degree is equivalent to Canadian three years bachelors degree and my Indian MSc(honors) is equivalent to one year masters degree of Canada.I hope that clarifies your doubt.

Thanks

Thank you Konica

King K

Apr 11, 2021
Evaluation complete :D

My full timeline -

ICES profile created, status Incomplete File (Docs Required) - 27th Jan
Transcripts mailed by Master's College, Bangalore, India - 13th Feb
Transcripts mailed by Bachelor's College, Delhi, India - 24th Feb
ICES status changed to Documents Received (Being checked) - 3rd March
ICES status changed to Evaluation in Progress - 14th May
ICES status changed to Evaluation Complete & Mailed - 10th June

Rhythm -

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys, is there anyone also got the status of Documents received on the week of March 11? What's your status now? Mine is still documents received......

Thank you!

Looking forward to the peers on the same boat:D
Hey
I think we r on the same boat :)
My documents were received on 10th March and my current status is evaluation in progress (from June 2nd).
Please share ur current status too and write here whenever ur evaluation gets completed.