+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Mine was received on july 9
Ices is not doing justice by not clearing the files in the order they were received. Such kind of delay might take away an opportunity to receive an ita if some one deserving misses the draw due to this

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Ices is not doing justice by not clearing the files in the order they were received. Such kind of delay might take away an opportunity to receive an ita if some one deserving misses the draw due to this
I agree. It’s very strange that they are completing certain ECAs before and taking full 20 weeks to complete the rest that were received prior to the cleared ones. I’ve already missed an ITA due to ICES’s delay.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello everyone my friend received her Eca today her AOR was 13 sept it took 57 days . My AoR is 21 sept let see when i will get report
Hello. Congratulations to your friend. Did your friend submit all her academic documents from Pakistan? Wondering because it seems like ICES completes ECA rather quickly if it’s from Pakistan.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hello. Congratulations to your friend. Did your friend submit all her academic documents from Pakistan? Wondering because it seems like ICES completes ECA rather quickly if it’s from Pakistan.
Hi yes she submitted her documents frim Pakistan. I think probably the reason could be she had done her bachelor eca from ices and they have all her records this time when she sent master degree they have done quickly

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I agree. It’s very strange that they are completing certain ECAs before and taking full 20 weeks to complete the rest that were received prior to the cleared ones. I’ve already missed an ITA due to ICES’s delay.
It is so annoying...they should be fair!!

verma.rahul1

May 7, 2019
Looks like ICES doesn't follow the FIFO concept. Someone in the Ask Kubeir group on FB got his/her 3 degrees (B.Ed, M.Ed, MA) evaluated in 53 days. AOR was 13th Sep and report received on 9th Nov.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Looks like ICES doesn't follow the FIFO concept. Someone in the Ask Kubeir group on FB got his/her 3 degrees (B.Ed, M.Ed, MA) evaluated in 53 days. AOR was 13th Sep and report received on 9th Nov.
Lovely. I initially thought ICES takes up to 20 weeks due to immense backlog but seems like that isn't really the case. And if they were to resend documents back to university for second verification, they would let the candidates know beforehand so they can get in touch with their respective universities to fasten the process.

If they are getting degrees evaluated within less than 3 months, then I am not sure what the 20 week delay is really for.