FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
In my case, I requested my college for a letter on the official letterhead that mentions the campus location at which I studied and got it verified/stamped from the university.
Hi. Thanks for your response.
Why did you do so? Is it actually a requirement?
What I know till now is that we need to fill the online application form and upload documents. And then the university should send the transcripts. Am I missing something?

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi. Thanks for your response.
Why did you do so? Is it actually a requirement?
What I know till now is that we need to fill the online application form and upload documents. And then the university should send the transcripts. Am I missing something?
You're welcome. And I read somewhere on BCIT ICES website that the Campus location where you studied should be mentioned. My university sent official copy of sealed transcripts, official copy of degree certificate and a letter from my college as I mentioned previously.

I might have gone an extra mile as precautionary measures, so perhaps just sending official transcripts and degree certificate should be adequate. I also recommend contacting BCIT ICES via email in case you have any queries. They are usually quick to reply and it is what I did prior to uploading my documents.

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
You're welcome. And I read somewhere on BCIT ICES website that the Campus location where you studied should be mentioned. My university sent official copy of sealed transcripts, official copy of degree certificate and a letter from my college as I mentioned previously.

I might have gone an extra mile as precautionary measures, so perhaps just sending official transcripts and degree certificate should be adequate. I also recommend contacting BCIT ICES via email in case you have any queries. They are usually quick to reply and it is what I did prior to uploading my documents.
Okay. Thanks :)

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Did anyone got their evaluation completed recently? How much time did it take?
My documents were received by ICES on June 19th but since then there hasnt been any update.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Did anyone got their evaluation completed recently? How much time did it take?
My documents were received by ICES on June 19th but since then there hasnt been any update.
Seems like you are closer to 20 week timeline. Perhaps you should contact them and explain the urgency which will also set as a reminder.

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
By the grace of Almighty (Mashaa Allah)
I have received my evaluation as (01 year Masters).
Timeline:
Documents Send: 29 July 2019
Application Status( Being Checked) : 29 July 2019 (My university Registrar Send scanned attested documents)
Application Status( Complete) : 23 September 2019
ECA received via DHL : 27 September 2019

Thankyou ICES & Almighty for this blessing.
Best of luck guys

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
By the grace of Almighty (Mashaa Allah)
I have received my evaluation as (01 year Masters).
Timeline:
Documents Send: 29 July 2019
Application Status( Being Checked) : 29 July 2019 (My university Registrar Send scanned attested documents)
Application Status( Complete) : 23 September 2019
ECA received via DHL : 27 September 2019

Thankyou ICES & Almighty for this blessing.
Best of luck guys
What credentials u sent for evaluation and from which country?

r_2188

Feb 10, 2019
Hi.. My status got changed to completed on 7th Oct 2019. Can anyone help me with the time it will take for a standard mail delivery to reach India?? Do we get a update or tracking number in case of a standard delivery?

Chhabrabhawana

Jan 28, 2019
Hi.. My status got changed to completed on 7th Oct 2019. Can anyone help me with the time it will take for a standard mail delivery to reach India?? Do we get a update or tracking number in case of a standard delivery?
With standard mail there may not be any tracking details. With courier, they email it you as soon as they courier. Generally it should come to you within 15-20 days.

What was you AOR and country pls?