Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi. Please guide me here a little.
Do I need any sort of signature from the educational institution on the ICES application form?
My concern here is that my college is at a distance of 6 hrs away from my university. I want to know if there is anything we need to get done from the college. For the transcripts, I will be going to the the university. Do I need to go my college as well?

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
My documents got accepted on June 19 (MBA from DTU, Delhi). At that time the timeline was 14 weeks which soon changed to 20 weeks even for the existing applicants.
Its been 14 weeks already and there is no update. Will I need to wait all 20 weeks (till November) to get my verification done? Thanks

Don Dicef

Sep 24, 2019
Good day everyone. I've been following this thread for sometime now. Thanks to everyone that has contributed so far.

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Do I need any sort of signature from the educational institution on the ICES application form?
My concern here is that my college is at a distance of 6 hrs away from my university. I want to know if there is anything we need to get done from the college. For the transcripts, I will be going to the the university. Do I need to go my college as well?
Hi everyone. Please help me here.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
3 yr's of BCA degree from India..Does ICES even evaluate 3 years of bachelor's degree as bachelor's...?

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
In my case, I requested my college for a letter on the official letterhead that mentions the campus location at which I studied and got it verified/stamped from the university.