+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES Actual Processing Time?

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
What is the actual processing time of ICES/BCIT for ECA? Although they say 5 weeks on their website, but some people say they got their evaluation done in 10 days. Could anybody share his personal experience who got his ECA from ICES recently?

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
The processing time of ICES is not 10 days, it has been confirmed through my personal experience. I think it will take five weeks as they mention on their website.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
qgon123 said:
What is the actual processing time of ICES/BCIT for ECA? Although they say 5 weeks on their website, but some people say they got their evaluation done in 10 days. Could anybody share his personal experience who got his ECA from ICES recently?
10 day time is for IQAS.

anserkhan

Sep 14, 2017
I have a query guyz about ICES.

They are asking that awarding body should send the sealed documents directly to ICES.

As per my country requirement, ICES needs Secondary Education + Post Secondary i.e. two different body/institutions. If they both send directly to ICES then how ICES will merge two different couriers for one candidate?

Do we need to fill two forms in that case with two time payments?

Or can I sealed the documents and send by myself (but this is not allowed as per the ICES requirements)

I am confused here. What is the procedure should I follow

alisaeedmirza

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Anser Khan!
Did you get your credential assessed by ICES?
Actually I send my documents to WES and they refused me to evaluate because my University is not in their panel. It waste my valued time and money as well.
Now I am thinking to get assessment from ICES, I saw your post and would like to get help from you if you already got assessed then please guide me the way because I am from same country as you.

Shahid28

Mar 21, 2018
How to check from ices whether they received documents from University?as my University sent the verified documents through mail.

bhriguswami

Dec 9, 2017
How to check from ices whether they received documents from University?as my University sent the verified documents through mail.
jus get the POD number from ur university of the documents they have sent and then track it with the courier service provider on the web . After u get a confirmation from the courier company u can call ICES at 604-432-8800 .... 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday to check whether they have recieved or not....thanks

Aug 31, 2018
is it ICES accept and does ECA for Distance education.
i have done my MBA from Prin.Welingker Institute from Mumbai India.
shall i process for ECA with ICES

please help me for this.

thervelil

Nov 28, 2020
Would you like to share the experience with ICES for getting ECA for Master and Bachelor degree and how much time it took ?

Has any one done on MSc (2years) and What is the equivalent got in ECA